Better place to live: The Bay or San Diego?

Coast'in

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Southern Edge of Life
I'm interning in the Bay right now (Cal Berkeley). Recently checked downtown Frisco this weekend. I can say I've seen some nice lookin chicks out here. There are also some "rats" too.

The weather is similar to what I encounter back home in the south. It was in the 70's on Friday and Saturday. It's a cool 52 right now with a little wind blowing.

I wouldn't mind living here. Good weather and women, as well as beautiful scenery. I would just be worried about the cost of living.

sfgiants

BANNED
Daps
Reppin
NULL
if you're getting a good paying job, it's the bay area no question.
if you aren't the cost of living here sucks dikk. what i pay for rent here in the shytty boring ass east bay i could be living in this shyt in downtown SD

462.Allegro_4.jpg

462.Allegro_2.jpg

3292861729u_12x424x360f_apartments_for_rent_in_san_diego_ca

HPIM0216.jpg

downtown luxury high rise in SD vs shytty east bay apartment... SD all day
theres plenty of bad bytches in SD and the downtown area is pretty vibrant. if u dont have family in either place and ur venturing out alone this should be a no brainer.

but

if you can afford to live in SF (in the good parts) :blessed:

MoneyBags

Dapper Don Don Boss of Bosses Chief of Chiefs
Daps
Reppin
East Side!
if you aren't the cost of living here sucks dikk. what i pay for rent here in the shytty boring ass east bay i could be living in this shyt in downtown SD

462.Allegro_4.jpg

462.Allegro_2.jpg

HPIM0216.jpg

theres plenty of bad bytches in SD and the downtown area is pretty vibrant. if u dont have family in either place and ur venturing out alone this should be a no brainer.

but

nah fam, Daygo's downtown scene is terrible. you know what time the city shuts down? SD is like a city with no identity or cultural feel. (unless you're Mexican).

sfgiants

BANNED
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nah fam, Daygo's downtown scene is terrible. you know what time the city shuts down? SD is like a city with no identity or cultural feel. (unless you're Mexican).

can't be much earlier than SF :manny: i been there a couple of times and from what i saw shyt was still goin on around midnight.
and aside from SF and SJ, the entire bay area is pretty much :camby: at night anyway. east bay :scusthov:

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
I like the Bay... Expensive, but it is forcing me to hustle harder to stack... Living here will make it easier for me to live in a low cost city in the future because ill have a better sense of money management. I love San Fran, but I just moved 10 minutes outside of it in Burlingame... Cheaper... And my female associate lives in the city so ill go kick it her crib for a weekend if I miss the city "feel"....

ahomeplateslugger

Superstar
Daps

462.Allegro_4.jpg

462.Allegro_2.jpg

HPIM0216.jpg

but

:damn:

how much are they asking for that spot?

ive been looking into buying a condo and after browsing around the whole east bay ive come to realize that this place is terrible. it's just too dam trashy and grown folks still act like 16 year olds. the nice areas like SF and SJ are asking for 1200-1400 to rent out 1 bedroom:scusthov: once i knock out a couple of more certs in 2-3 years i'm gonna try and take my talents to LA or somewhere else in So Cal.

sfgiants

BANNED
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:damn:

how much are they asking for that spot?

ive been looking into buying a condo and after browsing around the whole east bay ive come to realize that this place is terrible. it's just too dam trashy and grown folks still act like 16 year olds. the nice areas like SF and SJ are asking for 1200-1400 to rent out 1 bedroom:scusthov: once i knock out a couple of more certs in 2-3 years i'm gonna try and take my talents to LA or somewhere else in So Cal.

shyts around 1600. which is what im paying now for a fukkin one bedroom in the lame ass east bay, and the fukked up thing this is considered a "steal" for this area :pacspit: . i'm originally from SF so anything less is just naturally garbage to me, and the whole bay area <<<< SF

SF and SJ are the only good places to live, literally the entire east bay is trash. there's good places in the peninsula but even in spots like palo alto you're going to get raped with rent.

its ridiculous how 1600 or so gets u some random spot in a shytty boring suburb up here and in SD you can fukkin live in downtown like a boss.

the same rent gets u this in downtown chicago:

50940301114a9214.jpg

509403dab9faa102.jpg

5094039e5f3b1422.jpg

:pacspit: bay area cost of living. :damn: