Better place to live: The Bay or San Diego?

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
Never been to The Bay, but San Diego was :ahh:

Please, no LA talk in here.

re'up

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
I was in San Francsico on vacation when I was 14, haven't been back since, bud I'd like too, my sister lives up there. It is a dope fukking city, bigger in every way, more culture, more diversity, but colder, more expensive (if thats a concern), I need to go back there sometime soon.

San Diego, I've never lived anywhere else, beaches, mountains, Mexico, yesterday it was like 80 degrees, and we take all that for granted, I can't imagine living in the Mid West, no ocean, no beaches, no bay...I love San Diego, but there's no perfect city, it's got it's problems like anywhere else.

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
I've nver been to either city. :to:

But if I had to pick, I'd pick the Bay area.....but I like mountains and scenery like big huge trees, diversity.

Plus Northern Cali is beautiful in general.

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
Does the Bay have more outdoors activities? I assume it does since because of the parks and Napa Valley near by.

The water is probably too cold to ever go in, right? Are the beaches and wildlife good, at least?

Assume you could get a job in either place.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
Does the Bay have more outdoors activities? I assume it does since because of the parks and Napa Valley near by.

The water is probably too cold to ever go in, right? Are the beaches and wildlife good, at least?

The Bay has plenty of outdoor activities. We have beaches like Santa Cruz, Muir, Stinson, Ocean, plus if you like the big city we got Frisco. Plenty of hiking, fishing and beautiful scenic views. Plus we have Lakes that are stocked with fish. Lakes like Chabot, Del Valle, Temescal. I'm not sure if Diego has those kinda Lakes open to the public.

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
The Bay has plenty of outdoor activities. We have beaches like Santa Cruz, Muir, Stinson, Ocean, plus if you like the big city we got Frisco. Plenty of hiking, fishing and beautiful scenic views. Plus we have Lakes that are stocked with fish. Lakes like Chabot, Del Valle, Temescal. I'm not sure if Diego has those kinda Lakes open to the public.

Can you take trains/trolleys to most of the major points of interest in the cities?

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Daps
If Mark Zuckerberg and Larry Ellison both choose to live in the Bay when they have all the money in the world, it can't be that bad right?

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Daps
Can you take trains/trolleys to most of the major points of interest in the cities?

You can in San Francisco. To get to the nature spots around the Bay Area you're gonna need a car. You can get to Ocean Beach in Frisco on public transportation but the other spots you'll need a whip.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Daps
The only time I've ever seen a Bald Eagle in the wild was here. Plus the lake is full of Striper Bass. The Bay is where it's at mane. Never been to Daygo so I can't comment on it. Seems boring to me tho.

Del Valle Regional Park

locoloco87

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL

i was wearing a coat when i went to the bay on a july:why: cold as fukk