Better looking chicks: Toronto or LA?

Wise

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I see where you guys see how these ugly girls are gassed, but I would assume the LA girls would be just as gassed if not more. In the land of Hollywood, models and actors, you would think they have an option for more popular/better looking men.

Anyone know why they aren't as stuck up?

You Toronto cats, are we kinda exaggerating how stuck up the girls are? Do you actually on an average holla at girls or simp from the bleachers?

bangedher_wholesquad

carlos danger
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I see where you guys see how these ugly girls are gassed, but I would assume the LA girls would be just as gassed if not more. In the land of Hollywood, models and actors, you would think they have an option for more popular/better looking men.

Anyone know why they aren't as stuck up?

You Toronto cats, are we kinda exaggerating how stuck up the girls are? Do you actually on an average holla at girls or simp from the bleachers?

Nah Toronto girls are easy still. I bagged Nuff. Its just other cities girls tend to have more game. More aggressive. Its like they tell u straight rather than solving a riddle if they like u or not

I know to girls though. There stuck upness can be misconstrued for their passiveness.

But I grew good at reading even the littlest of signs.

Kilgore Trout

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
Obviously LA has badder chicks because of the wannabe actors and shyt but on average Toronto people are better looking, healthier and of course smarter. Not too many poor or uneducated people here.

TrillSwag

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Tdot hoes is stuck up to local square nikkas. But if you american got a lil swag and know how to talk to women. You gonna be a kid in a candy store:ohlawd:

-----

This account was for entertainment purposes only.
Daps
Reppin
Paradise
L.A and its not even close. Toronoto is a cool city, i guess but people from all over the planet FLOCK to los angeles whereas people move to toronto because they heard they had good health care.

How would you say brothers in fair in LA as compared to the T dot?

PrinceDeeDer

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Don't know about TDOT or LA but imma stick wit Michigan as far as girls go.

I have no interest in women who have had a lot of plastic surgery to look good and could possible be trannys. :huhldup:

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
LA seems to humble my extremely attractive female friends but like anywhere else, they still found love in LA. Toronto I've never been so no comment.

-----

This account was for entertainment purposes only.
Daps
Reppin
Paradise
*Ahem*How would you say black men in fair in LA as compared to the T dot?

Lavish

Its Lavish, hoe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tdot.. till the death of me
Yeah Toronto girls are definitely stuck up. keep in mind we pretty much all immigrants...and west indies make up majority of the black population...so you got the west indian chick attitude...but theres something about fukkin a feisty women that has me :krs:

The diversity in our ethnicities is what i think makes our women so beautiful.

As far as LA...ive never been but out of the 5 or 6 chicks ive met from LA...3 of them were trannys 1 was busted..and one was pretty with no ass and titties...

Thats just my experience

blvckbieber

Rookie
Daps
Tdot hoes is stuck up to local square nikkas. But if you american got a lil swag and know how to talk to women. You gonna be a kid in a candy store:ohlawd:

:leon: i mite start tellin these TDot hoes im from NY or LA or some shyt :patrice: :lupe:

better yet some random small town like bakersfield, california so i dun get booked :takedat:

MewTwo

Freeing Pokemon From Their Masters Since 1996
Daps
Reppin
Cerulean Cave
Toronto. Yes, you gotta put it more work than the average city with these broads, but the payoff can be :ohlawd:

More natural beauty too. Got a certain ethnic fetish? We have a designated towns where you can :eat: :eat: :eat:

Tell me where to find the following:

Haitian
Brazilian
Middle Eastern (i.e.: Persian, Arab, Armenian, Saudi)