Better looking chicks: Toronto or LA?

Wise

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Obviously this is intended for the cats who have been to both. A lot of people who come to Toronto find it has the nicest girls (I guess living here I never looked at it that way but yeah).

However, I always assumed LA has the nicest

Fellas let me know

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Never been to LA but I'll still say LA

When you always have hot water and beaches equals hot women

Sent from royalty using Tapatalk 4 beta

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
my brother would say LA (hes from here) and on top of that says LA bytches are way cooler. bytches here are stuck up

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
Lets be honest Tdot chicks are stuck up as fukk

Too many cotdamn simps

La and its not even close

dj vtg

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
how can you compare huge multicultural cities like that?
ive never understood?

i guess los angeles attracts alot of models and that, but i lived in toronto for several years and its really no different than london or any other major multicultural city.

Marvel

Psalm 149:5-9
Daps
Reppin
House of Yasharahla
LA gets all the wannabe stars,models, actresses, and fit girls about that beach life and that party lifestyle. So I would says LA. Miami is at least on par with LA when it comes to fine women....don't forget Atlanta as well.

I heard Toronto got some of the baddest in North America by people that have visited. Why are Tdot women so stuck up?

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
In terms of across the board diversity id say close to even,but the chicks being stuck up in my city i would say puts LA in the lead....Its crazy its not just 8s and 9s up here its 5s and 6s with beer guts screwfacin too....

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
LA gets all the wannabe stars,models, actresses, and fit girls about that beach life and that party lifestyle. So I would says LA. Miami is at least on par with LA when it comes to fine women....don't forget Atlanta as well.

I heard Toronto got some of the baddest in North America by people that have visited. Why are Tdot women so stuck up?

Toronto got bad broads from all over man,caribbean,african,east indian,south american....its just difficult sometimes to get a foot in the door,chicks up here a whole not out going like in LA,NYC...

trick

sleeping
Supporter
Daps
Toronto got bad broads from all over man,caribbean,african,east indian,south american....its just difficult sometimes to get a foot in the door,chicks up here a whole not out going like in LA,NYC...

Agreed. The girls here are pretty...but like a lot of other people have posted, they're generally stuck up/not talkative and a lot of em are not really taking care of themselves like that. A lot of girls I went to university with are already :flabbynsick: and I only graduated two years ago.

LA has a lot of fit girls and they're way more approachable/easy going than the girls in T.O.

Mike Ock

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The World, but from BK
TO needs some more latinas though.

LA is just a great...Southern Cali is great. Don't sleep on San Diego. Nice weather is always gonna = people having cooler/laid back attitudes.

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
never been to toronto or LA (I'm from montreal) but i always had that stereotype in my mind that LA chicks would be stuck up because they get a lot of girls who want to be models and actresses.

also one thing about "stuck up" chicks i'd like to add. I find that it's often just a front and they're not even aware of it sometimes. like a defense mechanism. doesn't excuse it though but i find that once you start talking to them they often end up being nicer than you would have thought.

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
L.A and its not even close. Toronoto is a cool city, i guess but people from all over the planet FLOCK to los angeles whereas people move to toronto because they heard they had good health care.