• God of War

Votes: 17 32.1%

• Total voters

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What’s the better franchise Zelda or God of war. Kratos got this for me.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Ironically i only really like both the reboots of both series. God of War 2018 and Ragnarok and Breath of The Wild and im sure Tears of The Kingdom.

I haven’t really loved any of the 3d Zeldas until then and i dont really care that much aabout the god of war trilogy

Once Nintendo moves on from the Zelda: Skyrim model I’m probably gonna go back to ignoring the franchise and probably nintendo as a whole

Software

RIP Future Gohan
Daps
Reppin
Swole Gang
Theres only two goat Zelda games Ocarina of Time and Breath of the wild. The rest is mid to good.
longevity is just as important as quality. Zelda been around since the 80s and been putting out piff since the 80s. God of war been around less than 20 years. Albeit it puts out piff too but who knows how the franchise will be 20 years from now.

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
longevity is just as important as quality. Zelda been around since the 80s and been putting out piff since the 80s. God of war been around less than 20 years. Albeit it puts out piff too but who knows how the franchise will be 20 years from now.
It’s an established franchise like Zelda and the longest running for Sony in terms of consistency. Honestly I don’t even count those Zelda games until Ocarina of time. Zelda got a lot of games but only a few bangers.

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
It’s an established franchise like Zelda and the longest running for Sony in terms of consistency. Honestly I don’t even count those Zelda games until Ocarina of time.
you dont count the first legend of zelda? must be young

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
you dont count the first legend of zelda? must be young
I played that shyt on my NES and wasn’t into it then and still ain’t into it now. Most people didn’t start fukking with Zelda like that until Ocarina of time. Let’s be real here. Link didn’t become a legit headliner for Nintendo until that game.

Software

RIP Future Gohan
Daps
Reppin
Swole Gang
It’s an established franchise like Zelda and the longest running for Sony in terms of consistency. Honestly I don’t even count those Zelda games until Ocarina of time. Zelda got a lot of games but only a few bangers.
:dahell: you can't cherry pick things to fit your argument. If you want to do n64 era Zelda and beyond only you should add that to your question.
But of we talking n64 era Zelda and beyond I still think Zelda edges out god of war. Just because the OG trilogy wasn't my type of games and I know many others who shared that sentiment.

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
I played that shyt on my NES and wasn’t into it then and still ain’t into it now. Most people didn’t start fukking with Zelda like that until Ocarina of time. Let’s be real here.
perspective. we played and talked about tloz the entire life of that console

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:dahell: you can't cherry pick things to fit your argument. If you want to do n64 era Zelda and beyond only you should add that to your question.
But of we talking n64 era Zelda and beyond I still think Zelda edges out god of war. Just because the OG trilogy wasn't my type of games and I know many others who shared that sentiment.
Changed the title