Better City Birmingham Memphis or New Orleans

• Total voters

Topps

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Birmingham and New Orleans are true southern cities.

Memphis is more of a Midwest city then anything.

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
Memphis for the ratchet p*ssy & BBQ
B-ham chicks seem to all congregate in the A....(at least the ones I know there) Use to date a chick from there who's folks were LOADED....stayed down the road from Dr. James Andrews...they got the most wifeable chicks in my opinion though...them chicks are humble, can fukk and more importantly, can cook their asses off...never met a broad from Birmingham who couldn't do all 3 real well
New Orleans- I ain't trying to die

I gotta go with Memphis since I spent a lot of time there

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
as someone who's lived and grown up in memphis, what's the criteria here? job market/prospects, nightlife, dating, crime, cost of living?

met a few transplants at work who relocated here after katrina and none of them expressed any desire to return to new orleans. i'd say it's between birmingham and memphis (although culturally, new orleans will always be tough to beat)

cost of living, nightlife, food!

Two Stacks

New Orleans Shoe Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans, Louisiana
the people who say new orleans has nothing to offer are those who have no desire to get a college education.

i mostly hear women say this who have been hoed out with 2+ kids tryna move somewhere else and find a simp sucker bytch ass nikka

Xerces

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Texas
:heh: this is like saying which is better? Dog Crap, Horse Crap or Liquid incurable aids infested Pig Crap? <---- The last one being New Orleans

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
I don't appreciate nikkas shytting on my city.

If you chose to go into retail management, medical field, engineering, hotel/tourism, military, you can eat well here.

im not talking about 30k im talking about 50k+

My dad didn't go to college makes over 70k. New Orleans is very slept on when it comes to oppurtinity.

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
Im from bham and still live here and honestly if you aren't from here there isnt much reason to move here unless you have to. I will say the cost of living is really good. I have my own very nice place and 2 cars with utilities than run me less than 1500 per month for everything total. Cant beat that anywhere.

Two Stacks

New Orleans Shoe Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans, Louisiana
Why yu comparing my beautiful city to trash!?

Im from bham and still live here and honestly if you aren't from here there isnt much reason to move here unless you have to. I will say the cost of living is really good. I have my own very nice place and 2 cars with utilities than run me less than 1500 per month for everything total. Cant beat that anywhere.

shhhhhh dont tell em about that cost of living. my expenses not counting food just rent/utilities is $1185

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
shhhhhh dont tell em about that cost of living. my expenses not counting food just rent/utilities is $1185

It's insane how much a paycheck can stretch if you have a halfway decent job. I've been able to put away a couple of stacks a month, which I probably couldnt do in any big city.