Better City Birmingham Memphis or New Orleans

• Total voters

JBoy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Interesting poll options between the Deep Mid-South's biggest cities, I haven't been to that part of the South, so I really couldn't tell you

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Interesting poll options between the Deep Mid-South's biggest cities, I haven't been to that part of the South, so I really couldn't tell you

I think this is a tough one which is why people won't answer just yet.

brickfare

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
north north
as someone who's lived and grown up in memphis, what's the criteria here? job market/prospects, nightlife, dating, crime, cost of living?

met a few transplants at work who relocated here after katrina and none of them expressed any desire to return to new orleans. i'd say it's between birmingham and memphis (although culturally, new orleans will always be tough to beat)

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
as someone who's lived and grown up in memphis, what's the criteria here? job market/prospects, nightlife, dating, crime, cost of living?

met a few transplants at work who relocated here after katrina and none of them expressed any desire to return to new orleans. i'd say it's between birmingham and memphis (although culturally, new orleans will always be tough to beat)

All of those.

M617

retired
Supporter
Daps
ive been to NO before and it was awesome. it has its own culture and identity and is a hell of time. offers a lot.

i couldnt imagine the other two even being half the city NO is

Klyk21

Hate is Rising, Love is Dying....
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Ga
From birmingham, never visited others. B'ham is a chill place. Not many attractions but the cost of living is really cheap. Decent girls but the party scene is pretty much non-existent often times when compared to n.o atleast, not sure about memphis but from what I saw on this wstar video a little while back, it's ratchet!! Wouldn't be a bad place to live as long as you travel often. People over the mountain have the most money in the city. On some real king of the hill shyt over there and everybody below it are looked down upon IMO