Better Call Saul proved it. It works. Sopranos get us a prequel

Selfish

Banned
Daps
This what TV needs right now.
But i'm undecided. Do we start with Johny Boy Sopranos and Uncle June or with a younger Tony?

Anyways we need this right now :wow:

Nino Soprano

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Bmore
Word I'm in desperate need of a gangster show on HBO

But I say if there was a Sopranos prequel I wanna see it on one of NY characters...maybe a Carmine Lupertazzi Sr prequel which will include a younger johnny sack, phil, johnny boy, junior, lorraine, lil carmine, angelo, etc...it will show how they became the biggest crime family in NY and how the earlier jersey relationship got started

Urahara_Kisuke

12th Squad O.G.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
12th Squad
They should have done the spinoff from BWE. There was so much there.

I wanted a spin-off with Luciano and Lansky around the time of the Castellammarese War.

want_zpsowu6yggm.gif

Alpha Male

Spare me your daps
Daps
please no more prequels, they're so played out.

if you're gonna spinoff sopranos, don't give us the same exact show with a different coat of paint. a show starring johnny boy and uncle junior would just be the sopranos set in the 60's. no thank you.

i would make a spinoff starring paulie, a dark comedy type show. maybe he's in hiding in some no name town and ruffles feathers with the local boys. classic fish out of water scenario but starring paulie. the potential for fukkery is endless.

i would just call it 'paulie walnuts'

Bob Loblaw

Superstar
Daps

if you're gonna spinoff sopranos, don't give us the same exact show with a different coat of paint. a show starring johnny boy and uncle junior would just be the sopranos set in the 60's. no thank you.

i would make a spinoff starring paulie, a dark comedy type show. maybe he's in hiding in some no name town and ruffles feathers with the local boys. classic fish out of water scenario but starring paulie. the potential for fukkery is endless.

Sounds like silvios show lilyhammer

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub

They did this already with the actor who plays Silvio. Show is called LilyHammer, 3 seasons on Netflix. dude snitched out a fellow mobster for killing his puppy or some shyt and relocates to Norway. Apparently fukkery ensues