better athlete adrian peterson or lebron james

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
Better looking is easily AP.Bron's smile is probably top 10 in sports tho. He doesn't smile much but when he does, it's very captivating and makes me want to smile. It's really a toss up. Bron's personality probably gives him a slight edge.

:what: that aint got shyt to do with athleticism

Majestic Pape

The-Coli = W SOHH = L
Daps
POUND FOR POUND NFL PLAYERS ARE BETTER ATHLETES...SO IM GOING TO GO WITH THE 2ND BEST ATHLETE TO EVER PLAY THE RUNNING BACK POSITION.

I H AVE NO DOUBT THAT AD JUMPS EVERY BIT AS HIGH AS LEBRON AND IS ALSO STRONGER THAN HIM

BUT

LEBRON IS MORE OF A FREAK, BECAUSE THE FACT THAT HE'S A COMPARABLE ATHLETE TO AD DESPITE OUTWEIGHING HIM BY 50 POUNDS AND HAVIN 6-7 INCHES ON HIM MAKES HIM MORE FREAKISH

:stopitslime:

I'm giving it to LeBron especially because he's never suffered a serious injury an we don't know yet how AD will come back.

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
what makes you say this?

Based on the fact that Football players Push/Pull, lift, tackle 200 lbs to 350 lbs consistently.. They also jump, run backwards, crawl on all fours, at full speeds etc...

How many NBA players would kill it at a NBA combine?

NBA players are athletic and what they do is impressive, but I remember I visited my cousin who played FB for the U and we walked in the gym and all the big fat ass tall linemen were playing a pickup bball game and dunking on eachother, crossing eachother over, moving quickly...

I was :leon: because these were considered the most unathletic nikkas on the field...

I also think its a depends on position... NFL Corner Backs are the most athletic mutherfukkers out there... some of these nikkas backpedal just as fast as the average man sprints forward:pachaha:

nikkas jumping 36 inches in the air with pads on and shyt...

When it comes to A.P. and Bron though, I'd give it to Bron even though A.P. is stronger, just because his hand/eye coordination and depth perception are obviously better.

Reign X

Pro
Daps
:noah:

I dont know who is more athletic but both have that that physical freakness that can only be descended from Africa

For the most part but Brock is an athletic freak. His athletic ability and size back in his pre ufc days were freakish.

brock-lesnar-wallpapers--d4474.jpg

I would pick Lebron. He has the frame, speed and hand eye coordination to dominate any sport he trains hard at.

Jigganaut

Sick of you nigg@s
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hampton VA Pull up
For the most part but Brock is an athletic freak. His athletic ability and size back in his pre ufc days were freakish.

brock-lesnar-wallpapers--d4474.jpg

I would pick Lebron. He has the frame, speed and hand eye coordination to dominate any sport he trains hard at.

Thems is roid muscles dog

Reign X

Pro
Daps
Thems is roid muscles dog

:gladbron: A lot of other wrestlers back then were on them and none matched his size/strength/athleticism. Bunch of baseball players. I'm sure football players are on them too, at least HGH.

Angel On The Rag

I'm bloody hungry!!
Daps
Reppin
Tampax Warehouse
:gladbron: A lot of other wrestlers back then were on them and none matched his size/strength/athleticism. Bunch of baseball players. I'm sure football players are on them too, at least HGH.

yup, nikkaz actin like he aint the GOAT wrestler anatomy wise even if he's on steroids :childplease:

Boutdatlife

Shoe & music connoisseur
Daps
Reppin
DMV
LeBron could play any sport and go down as top 10 to ever do it. He is a physical freak and he really works hard at his craft.