Bethesda rumored to be working on a GOT game

Return of the Jedi

Star Wars & Sneakers
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Anti-George Lucas Coalition
Is that tell tale got shyt any good?
IMO, it's the 2nd best next to Batman. Really, really good story, they got 4-5 of the heavy hitters from the show to lend their voices (Peter Dinklage, John Snow, etc.)..

It ends unresolved so it's actually really frustrating we haven't gotten a sequel...but Bats is the GOAT and thus he got priority :yeshrug:
Shoulda gave that shyt to CD Projekt Red :manny:

Bro....Witcher 3 levels of depth and polish in Westeros and Essos :whew:

AJaRuleStan

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Killa Queens
I'm a huge TES fan, and i'm not feeling this at all. GOT lacks way too many high fantasy elements to make for a enjoyable ARPG. I mean, when was the last time you saw a traditional mage on game thrones? I rather Bethesda make elder scrolls vi: hammerfell instead.

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
IMO, it's the 2nd best next to Batman. Really, really good story, they got 4-5 of the heavy hitters from the show to lend their voices (Peter Dinklage, John Snow, etc.)..

It ends unresolved so it's actually really frustrating we haven't gotten a sequel...but Bats is the GOAT and thus he got priority :yeshrug:

Bro....Witcher 3 levels of depth and polish in Westeros and Essos :whew:
Got was one of the worst received telltale games they've made and I'm fairly certain it sold poorly.

:manny:

Damnshow

Veteran
Daps
sounds like it will be a wack ass game aka another attempt at trying to cash in from successful tv show by producing some half assed video game

Tetsuo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Texas
:scust:

Shoulda commissioned Platinum or Itsuno and Koba at Capcom. Combat's gonna trash.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
I can imagine the bugs, glitches, and hideously low textures graphics already :heh:

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
They better drop a new elder scrolls first :upsetfavre:

They better NOT just market a GOT as a new elder scrolls game :upsetfavre: