Bethesda Player-Base by game (Xbox vs PS)

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Lol cracks me up when yall make comments like this... Just because it wasn't good to you doesn't mean the game didn't sell 20 million and 76 close to 3 million.
God of War only sold over 10 million. You can't compared these games to Sony exclusives as these games have massive cult followings. Halo 5 was the worst selling Halo of all time and it still sold over 5 million plus.

God Of War PS4 Has Potentially Sold 20 Million Copies | SegmentNext

Estimates put it at 20 mil.

Source on fallout 4 selling 20 million? Most places I’ve seen sales data for list it around 13

Also, weird to use the whole “halo has a cult following” thing when the series as a whole sold 65 million and god of war has sold over 50 and Halo franchise has been around longer

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
It’s funny how desperate xbox fans are for Bethesda to save them at this point, a multi-platform publisher.

I guarantee even if they keep ALL their games exclusive to the xbox/microsoft platform that they still don’t move more consoles. It will the same as it’s always been which is people buying those games on PC, where they’ve always thrived.

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
It’s funny how desperate xbox fans are for Bethesda to save them at this point, a multi-platform publisher.

I guarantee even if they keep ALL their games exclusive to the xbox/microsoft platform that they still don’t move more consoles. It will the same as it’s always been which is people buying those games on PC, where they’ve always thrived.
That's still a win for MS if they own the company. Lesser, maybe, but still a win. As long as people don't skip it altogether, they win.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
That's still a win for MS if they own the company. Lesser, maybe, but still a win. As long as people don't skip it altogether, they win.

Right. Again Microsoft, not Xbox.

The xbox could die in the next few years and it would be the sacrificial lamb for gamepass

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
MS by way of Xbox. Same difference in this case.

No it isn’t. It’s Xbox by way of Microsoft. The xbox brand is equivalent to the brick and mortar store for apple. It’s just there to advertise the services in a conventional way for the casual consumer.

The store can go at anytime and the actual business adjective would still be active. Microsoft has been in the gaming business before xbox was a thing and it will be there after xbox. Microsoft didn’t acquire Zenimax for xbox it acquired it for microsoft

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
No it isn’t. It’s Xbox by way of Microsoft. The xbox brand is equivalent to the brick and mortar store for apple. It’s just there to advertise the services in a conventional way for the casual consumer.

The store can go at anytime and the actual business adjective would still be active. Microsoft has been in the gaming business before xbox was a thing and it will be there after xbox.
Bethesda ->Zenimax -> Xbox ->MS

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
All I care is that Microsoft starts pumping out good games with all these acquisitions. Y'all stay talking about sales constantly shyt is hella fukking lame. My knock on MS has been due to their games, I gives a fukk about sales.

Signed,
Someone who has owned every Xbox console and just wants them to do better.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
All I care is that Microsoft starts pumping out good games with all these acquisitions. Y'all stay talking about sales constantly shyt is hella fukking lame. My knock on MS has been due to their games, I gives a fukk about sales.

Signed,
Someone who has owned every Xbox console and just wants them to do better.

It’s beneficial for everyone if xbox becomes competitive in the gaming space. The last thing I want is for sony to have a monopoly on gaming and start acting even more lazy and charging even more money for their shyt like nintendo.

I do think Microsoft’s way of being competitive is very western and its gonna leave bad taste in a lot of peoples mouths.

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Fallout 4 is at 13 mill and of course a huge portion came from Sony but who cares that franchise is even dropping no time soon. Starfield is the game most gamers are wondering about. All we got are a few screenshots, as buggy as cyberpunk was that game will be a prominent measuring stick for Bethesda games. Hopefully they come through

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
No, you will be in the microsoft eco system but most of us with computers already are. Buying fallout off steam doesn’t benefit the xbox brand. It benefits microsoft.

The xbox could be in it’s last years

I have a pc
Should I pay $60/$70 for the next Doom or just pay $10/month for Doom AND other AAA games? :patrice:

I think the choice is quite obvious. :mjlit:

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Say Sony only has franchises with cult followings, and then counter with fukking Halo, brehs. :mjlol:

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dumb ass I am talking about Bethesda having cult fans. Elders Fallout have a cult following

:yeshrug:

I'mma still conveniently overlook that and reply in mostly smilies for the sole purpose of furthering fukkery.

:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol: