Bethesda (Elder Scrolls Online) Tells Microsoft To Let nikkaz Eat Without Paying for Live Gold!

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
No! The XBL Gold Paywall has always been BS!!! I'm still not happy that Sony decided to copy that.

Customers been paying for it on Xbox for a decade, not even surprised Sony did it, but it being housed under PS Plus makes it easier to bear (esp since I'm 2 years ahead paid for on PS Plus - fukkin autorenew... :shaq2: ).

At least F2P games, MMOs, and apps that already are free won't be behind PS Plus paywall.

Dirty_Jerz

Ethiop
Daps
Reppin
the evils of truth, and love

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
ones that are one step above 2d scrolling and graphic complexity on the same level as age of empires facebook games dont count :mjpls:

they dont get full benefits though, its like playing sims without being able to build houses have pets or get a job above min wage or get skills above 4 bars
1slj61.gif

Ol moving da goalpost ass nikka :birdman:

ltheghost

Payin Debts.... N40
Daps
Reppin
Japan, but from the 989
Microsoft is not going to drop the paywall or even give a discount for a game that is DOA. I love Elder Scrolls, but I'm not going to pay extra dough a month just a play it online. Microsoft will not budge on this. No way, no how. Unless....they see it as a way to beat Sony. But I still doubt it, they are not a proactive enough of a company to do something this bold.

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
The microtransactions are for superfluous things, items that don't actually have any impact on the core game. If you think it's Bethesda's plan to eventually go F2P you're mistaken. If they have to go f2p that just means their game was a failure.