Bethesda (Elder Scrolls Online) Tells Microsoft To Let nikkaz Eat Without Paying for Live Gold!

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
it's only because they're already triple-dipping :smh:

Fmju

Fixture
Daps
Reppin
PG
Idgaf

If Microsoft says no and Bethesda decides to not release for them imma be mad at Bethesda not Microsoft

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
Told you bethesda was for the people By the people breh

We finna eat :cook:

Bethesda is "triple-dipping"

they're charging for the game, charging for subscription, and they have microtransactions. usually it would be understood that part of the subscription fee would be for maintaining the servers, but if M$ is offering their dedicated servers, that would seem to make that claim kinda awkward. Bethesda could also offer a discounted subscription to M$ users, but obviously they'd like more money too. I agree that both companies need to find some compromise... to hold them over until the game goes f2p

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Bethesda is "triple-dipping"

they're charging for the game, charging for subscription, and they have microtransactions. usually it would be understood that part of the subscription fee would be for maintaining the servers, but if M$ is offering their dedicated servers, that would seem to make that claim kinda awkward. Bethesda could also offer a discounted subscription to M$ users, but obviously they'd like more money too. I agree that both companies need to find some compromise... to hold them over until the game goes f2p

Pretty sure Bethesda would rather use their in house shyt they already control rather than Azure. But I def agree on the triple dipping. Guess they don't want Quadruple dipping for Xbox customers? :patrice:

But seriously, MS should remove free 2 play games and MMOs from behind the Gold Paywall (along with the other free streaming apps). Makes no sense.

Fmju

Fixture
Daps
Reppin
PG
This post speaks volumes....

You're like a battered women who lashes out at her family for trying to get her away from an abusive spouse..

So sad :snoop:

Shut the fukk up. You're like Helen Keller with no hands, comprehension skills on 0. I'm already paying, idgaf if its free or not. I didn't sign up for Xbox live just for Bethesda. I'm paying for a better gaming experience. Why should I be mad at Microsoft for Bethesda's idea? I don't give a fukk about you broke losers who can't afford Xbox live. The games the same, if you're not on Xbox live, you don't play online simple as that. Yeah it's nice what they're doin woo hoo but I shouldn't get penalized for this shyt. The fukk do they think they are

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
Shut the fukk up. You're like Helen Keller with no hands, comprehension skills on 0. I'm already paying, idgaf if its free or not. I didn't sign up for Xbox live just for Bethesda. I'm paying for a better gaming experience. Why should I be mad at Microsoft for Bethesda's idea? I don't give a fukk about you broke losers who can't afford Xbox live. The games the same, if you're not on Xbox live, you don't play online simple as that. Yeah it's nice what they're doin woo hoo but I shouldn't get penalized for this shyt. The fukk do they think they are

:umad:

nikka said if you're not on xbox live you don't play online :bryan:

nikka got battered woman syndrome

:dead:

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
MS won't budge and in this instance, I don't blame them. These ESO guys are out of the fukking minds trying a subscription based MMO and they know it's getting a negative response already. Factor in the game behind a paywall and they might as well not even release it.