Bethesda apologies for Starfield Xbox Exclusivity

Superstar
Daps
Is thisa continuation of a series? Or is a brand new ip?

New, but it’s been hyped for years. I plan on getting an L-Box before it drops. If, for some reason, they’re still hard to get I’ll just play it on my PC.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Game of the Year. Skyrim in Space Mass Effect on crack :wow:

Or fallout in space, another bug and glitch filled, jank bethesda release that takes 6 months to another year to be played in a stable condition. The more ambitious it is the more broken it will be on release

BGS have gotten away with putting out shoddy ass products for 3 decades and after cyberpunk and this microsoft acquisition they really gonna get a reality check if they don’t take all the time in the world to polish it before release.

The fact that the game is just only in pre-alpha now is almost hilarious to me

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
Or fallout in space, another bug and glitch filled, jank bethesda release that takes 6 months to another year to be played in a stable condition. The more ambitious it is the more broken it will be on release

BGS have gotten away with putting out shoddy ass products for 3 decades and after cyberpunk and this microsoft acquisition they really gonna get a reality check if they don’t take all the time in the world to polish it before release.

They have Microsoft money and resources they will be fine.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I'm not understanding the apology then. :patrice:

Ain't nobody was :noah: over this.

Like i said because he knows deep in his heart shutting out the playstation fanbase is a grave mistake... the game they built is gonna be essentially worthless because it's on gamepass... so why even buy it...:mjlol::pachaha: you know dude wanna go off on ms but he can't because they write his checks now... he aint a boss anymore

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
They have Microsoft money and resources they will be fine.

Also since they ain’t gotta focus on making it great for multiple systems, they can streamline their focus.

I literally watched an interview where one of the guys from Bethesda said that and kinda made reference to the issues with Cyberpunk.

Bubba T

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

Can’t wait to play through legendary Bethesda glitches in space:ohlawd:

Software

RIP Future Gohan
Daps
Reppin
Swole Gang
Playing Bethesda games on consoles is trash anyways
After you're done with the initial playthrough the majority of the fun and replayability comes from the mods