Beta Males.

bogey_j

new love, same neurosis..
Daps
ladies have you ever dated a beta male? if so, how did it end?

..or are you still with him? :dwillhuh:

Metta World Movement

Peace and love...to all!!
Daps
I think all females date beta males at some point

Gotta get someone to buy you shyt and take you to fancy restaurants before the broke-ass, unromantic thug takes care of business in bed

JoseLuisGotcha

Aka Allhiphopsux
Daps
Reppin
#717 --> #215 #PA #ByrdGang
i dont know what it is but a lot of "alpha males" turn gushy when with a woman....like i know dudes that have that badass reputation but on some really lubby dubby stuff with their girl :yeshrug:

semtex

:)
Daps
If your neck under 16.5" your appearance demands no respect. :ufdup:

Akata Man Bromo

Still learning....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade/Broward
Not this shyt again :snoop:

Its more of a introvert vs extrovert thing but meat head ass niccas and cacs will continue to call it alpha vs beta :smh:

Doin2Much Williams

Grace Under Fiyah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Insignificant posting from an insignificant poster
Depends on your definition of a beta.

Is it strictly relegated to a simp? What are the actions/attitudes typically carried out by beta-steins?

Because if you look at it, even "supposed" Alpha type guys succumb to the activities/qualities you see in simps (or what you call "beta").

I witnessed seemingly tough, rugged exterior type guys Bogey would call alpha but then cower to their companions and get all chode-mode when the lady wants something.

Characteristically, a man who handles his B.I., isn't dependent on his relationship with the woman and understands that he needs to be vocal/step his foot down early to set parameters in the el relacionship; you good.

The conundundrum that is the dike automy of alpha/beta like testing is so flawed and broken, you couldn't sit there and tell me you haven't committed an infraction that resulted in you acting like a doormat to your babe.

You just can't let these bytches get the best of you. The best of me.