Bet On Whether 50 Cent will drop an album July 3rd

That Singer Guy...

TiMeLeSs Moderator
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Knoxville, Tn
It did not drop July 3rd. Album/mixtape whatever you wanna call it was pushed back 1 day. Doesn't matter if it's pushed back 1 day or 1 year winning's winning. :win:

look at the options, option #2 is clearly the winner. Its not my fault people didnt read the OP. Now if he doesn't drop the tape tonight then pushed back wins but other than that, "Five" is dropping tonight and it was turned into a free tape.

If y'all disagree with me then dap this post in protest and ill think about it :win: that'll show me how many people disagree without me having to read through this thread while i'm busy.

and ill get my daps up :lolbron:

Pool_Shark

Can’t move with me in this digital space
Daps
aw4k8rm6obto99lj8kuy.gif

50 Cent is on his :duck: again talking bout he got his album 5 dropping on July 3rd.

So will his album get pushed back? turned into a mixtape? or will it drop on Interscope Records?

So this is what we were betting on.:damn:

Guess your right cause it didn't say whether it would drop on July 3rd but what will be the outcome of the album. Release date, Turned to Mixtape, or Pushed Back.

Has 50 himself confirmed this is his album or did he say he will be dropping A mixtape on July 4th and his album will be coming in November.

NVM just read this:

G-Unit leader 50 Cent has had an overnight change of heart with his new Five (Murder By Numbers) album by deciding to release it for free this week and revealing his official Interscope Records LP.

Fif detailed his new marketing strategy early Tuesday (July 3) morning.
"The appetizer is coming tomorrow 5 murder numbers," he tweeted early Tuesday.
"My official Interscope album is called STREET KING IMMORTAL due out in nov"
"You can't buy album 5 it's FREE street king immortal will be for sale#SMSaudio" (50 Cent's Twitter)

http://www.the-coli.com/booth/19368-50-releasng-murder-numbers-jul-4-free-announces-new-album-nov.html

Now that I look at it Fifty is still calling it an album so technically it did not get turned into a mixtape.

:ohlawd: I'm confused (no homo)

profound

technique
Daps
''overnight change of heart'' :laugh: ''appetizer'' :laugh:

looks like we got a push back, folks :sitdown:

the real album AND the appetizer.

deeznuts

gentleman and a baller
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
time
look at the options, option #2 is clearly the winner. Its not my fault people didnt read the OP. Now if he doesn't drop the tape tonight then pushed back wins but other than that, "Five" is dropping tonight and it was turned into a free tape.

If y'all disagree with me then dap this post in protest and ill think about it :win: that'll show me how many people disagree without me having to read through this thread while i'm busy.

and ill get my daps up :lolbron:

:wtf: nikka that shyt was pushed back, ima need them c-dollas b

Finelli

Trapped in the 90's
Daps
Reppin
1998 SOHH
Why the fukk did I bet that it was coming out today? What the hell was I thinking? :yeshrug: