Bet On Whether 50 Cent will drop an album July 3rd

Tetris v2.0

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
No tracklist? Plus he's dropping videos for his recent mixtape. I dunno about this one folks...

Long Live The Kane

Tyrant Titan
Daps
Interscope hasn't acknowledged it at all from what I can tell...and with him sporadically going back and forth between crying on twitter about them not giving him a release date and apologizing and speaking very gingerly (pun intended) around the topic...that leads me to thinking he's gonna end up releasing this "album" as a mixtape like his last couple of ones for the free...if Interscope isn't behind it or sanctioning it, legally I don't think he can sell it on I-Tunes as a digital only release...and obviously, unless it leaks tomorrow, physical copies haven't been pressed yet

Long Live The Kane

Tyrant Titan
Daps
its named to mark his 5th album release, thats the last thing that would happen.
And he'll go around talking about "Well...I ended up releasing the actual album digitally for free because I felt the actual framework that exists for distributing the actual music has become kind of outdated" or something like that...honestly don't think he's ever truly intended on dropping his legitimate full on ALBUM on that day with no singles or label support...just a way to hype up another free release and get people to listen to it so that he can drum up buzz and attention and maybe get an "actual" release date...if he owes Interscope another studio album, it's not getting put out and fulfilling his contract till either they're on board or he buys it out like Jay did for BP3

Daps
Are there any singles out?

iyixcn.jpg

Death6six6

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
WHAT THE fukk WAS I THINKING DROPPING 3 BILLS ON THE INTERSCOPE RELEASE :whoo:

fukk:bryan: shyt IS NOT GONNA COME OUT AS A INTERSOPE RELEASE ON TUESDAY,NO PROMO,NO VIDEO,NO HYPE = NO RELEASE!!!!

:deadhorse:

profound

technique
Daps
And he'll go around talking about "Well...I ended up releasing the actual album digitally for free because I felt the actual framework that exists for distributing the actual music has become kind of outdated" or something like that...honestly don't think he's ever truly intended on dropping his legitimate full on ALBUM on that day with no singles or label support...just a way to hype up another free release and get people to listen to it so that he can drum up buzz and attention and maybe get an "actual" release date...if he owes Interscope another studio album, it's not getting put out and fulfilling his contract till either they're on board or he buys it out like Jay did for BP3

:ehh:

i cant call it, i just dont trust it to drop right now. i kinda did when he showed the cover, but it looks like the store insiders spoke. and if it doesnt drop, its not like 50 hasnt made big promises and broke them like nothing, and its not like he hasnt done some pretty weak things for attention recently..

Polygraph steez

.....even when i lie
Daps
Reppin
im not gonna bet. 50 played a trick on yall nikkas and yall fell for it, when july 3rd comes, any memories you have of 50 talkin bout his album droppin, will all be erased from your mind and you will continue on as a regular tuesday. this thread will also be wiped from existence, your coli cash will be back to how it was, shyt i wont even remember making this post, and it will be like nothing ever happened.