BET Gave Ross' "Hold Me Back" Video The Stiff Arm

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
this is a sarcastic post right? has hopsin really getting people to think because he pointed out obvious ills of society he's on some next level stuff...now I don't know you as a poster but your bars indicate you're a good member, can you explain to me why it's such a good song? Unless it:

A. Touches base to you and makes you wanna switch it up

or

B. You think you're some sort of enlightened person and you have an elitist, hipster attitude or some sort of complex and are now living through hopsin to get other people to know there's special, gifted people just like you and him out there.

Honestly, I mean no disrespect. I'm trying to figure out why this song is becoming what it is. I'm up for a healthy debate if you want, no name calling no that I am genuinely interested. And the "yous" in this post aren't L&HH the member like I said I don't know you (not as if you know me).

Thanks.

Nah not that. I wasnt trying to say Il Mind was a dope song I was referring to how BET has that "black list" of artists/songs they dont play because its "not for their intended audience". The list is contrived of artists like dead prez, talib kweli, most def (artists who rap about that political, socially conscience shyt). I only mentioned Ill mind because its the most recent/popular example of a song like that right now. Which is why I could see if BET didnt wanna play his video. I really am confused as to why BET wont play Ross's song (other than the fact that the song is :trash: but payola aint stop them from playing :trash: birdman songs before). Im seriously wondering whats so bad about the video, is it cuz he's in the hood with nikkas?

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Nah not that. I wasnt trying to say Il Mind was a dope song I was referring to how BET has that "black list" of artists/songs they dont play because its "not for their intended audience". The list is contrived of artists like dead prez, talib kweli, most def (artists who rap about that political, socially conscience shyt). I only mentioned Ill mind because its the most recent/popular example of a song like that right now. Which is why I could see if BET didnt wanna play his video. I really am confused as to why BET wont play Ross's song (other than the fact that the song is :trash: but payola aint stop them from playing :trash: birdman songs before). Im seriously wondering whats so bad about the video, is it cuz he's in the hood with nikkas?

Didn't they ban Nicki Minaj record for bein wack?They banned Killer Mikes video recently I believe...and Tierra Maries sponsor bcuz it promoted gold digging:rudy:...now this Ross video....shyts not consistent at all whatsoever...almost like they have a quota of videos they need to deny or sumthin,Tierra Marie wuz the first I remember gettin straight blackballed like that,and that wuz her only shot to blow probaly with her sexy azz:sadcam: Groupie behaviors only cool when rappers talk about it....put ross video on I don't want no excuses from his stans when thos numbers come back in

YBE

Banned
Daps
EBT, I mean BET is :scusthov:

Who the fukk is sitting around waiting for videos to come on? :wtf: Throw the shyt on Youtube. Who gives a shyt about 106th & Park. I dont think I ever seen a Mac Miller video on there (i hate him, just an example) and that kid is eating good as fukk :obama:

kariba

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ross's t*ts were probably alllllllll up in the video, bouncing :nohomo: :dead:

Xtraz2

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles, CA
fukk BET, nobody watches that bullshyt no more

tha day these companys dictate music is over, internet will give everybody a voice

song is still :trash: :youngsabo: