BET Awards Thread (live Stream link)

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Hov shytted on Kim K. That nikka grilled her for a min like I ain't trying to hug this bytch then tapped her on the side.

ha

Haha jay got top 5 swags all time in this rap shyt,but he seem borderline shy sumtimes...I'm not married so I guess huggin other hos in front of ur wife could be akward...I might be cautious too,huggin on kim I might automatically latch on that bytch for 5 seconds and have the :noah: face as I do it...don't want that caught on camera.

Daps
cole.jpg

keyshia fell off once Lebron left town :russ:

They got a show coming out? :russ: i didnt even know when i posted this

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
Haha jay got top 5 swags all time in this rap shyt,but he seem borderline shy sumtimes...I'm not married so I guess huggin other hos in front of ur wife could be akward...I might be cautious too,huggin on kim I might automatically latch on that bytch for 5 seconds and have the :noah: face as I do it...don't want that caught on camera.

Yea he got that shy disorder. Dude is awkward as fukk if he ain't rapping on stage.

Harry B

Superstar
Daps

My nikka cautious, he's not trying to have pictures of him hugging Kim Kardashian on the net :huhldup: