damon son lookin real suspect in that hankerchief shirt

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
Are YOU listening to it?

The very definition of R&B has changed to most younger ppl. R&B to them is not R. Kelly, it's not Babyface, it's not even Jaheim or Tank or the newer guys.

T-Pain is considered R&B, Drake is considered R&B to the younger group. I hear some saying Trey Sonz is the greatest ever.

They dont even identify with soul music even from the 90's.

shiit the only two I've supported financially the last few years is tyrese, musiq, maxwell, and jamie foxx. Drake makes good music, just wouldn't consider it soul. It seems there is a big enough market for it to still remain on the mainstream. I wish the genre would shift away from all that techno nonsense. Usher one of the the main culprits of that movement.

CapitalOne

Do You Believe...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
tumblr_m6iffbxUP11r06b9zo1_500.gif

fake or not nicki would get punished :noah::leon:
:lawd::ahh::takedat::noah::ohlawd:

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
shiit the only two I've supported financially the last few years is tyrese, musiq, maxwell, and jamie foxx. Drake makes good music, just wouldn't consider it soul. It seems there is a big enough market for it to still remain on the mainstream. I wish the genre would shift away from all that techno nonsense. Usher one of the the main culprits of that movement.

honestly, breh. The real problem is radio & BET.

Whatever they play is what ppl will accept. It's only human.

They play more R&B, slow stuff, ppl will adjust to it. They sped up the tempo so much and now nobody wants to hear anything slow.