BET Awards Thread (live Stream link)

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
how the mighty have fallen....didnt even know BET Awards were tonight.

In the past I used to know it 2-3 weeks out

director_of_bands

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
qc NC
A thread full of corny muh'fukkas complaining and high-siding like they're far too wise and noble to watch the BET awards...while watching it...like they do every fukking year

ok ill be dat....and i just set the dvr for BET from 6-12 :lolbron:

but fck a bet though this channel serves absolutely no purpose....they used to be at least good for playing the latest hiphop/rnb videos...but then I discovered mtvjams/vh1soul....

all that being said - i'll be tuning in tonight to talk sht abt it later :smugfavre:

Takerstani

Extraterrestrial
Supporter
Daps
I usually just mostly like the throwback/old school performances at the BET Awards, no real high expectations. Every now and then we'll get a great/classic performance, though. Don't really care about the awards on these type of shows, it's usually a bunch of b.s. I didn't know they were on tonight until I saw this thread. *dap*

Daps
Reppin
Toledo, OH
Would be a real nice look if Nas had a performance, or presented an award, or ANYTHING. I don't think he's ever performed at the BET awards before.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
why do yall care? it's gonna be like 25 minutes of rap and the rest is gonna be sh1t you know you don't care about. lol @ severely washed up legends from the 70's being honored and giving awkwardly long performances,:laff:. i'd watch just to see some of them old crusty ass n!ggas up there makin a damn fool of theyself.