Pick the best

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

CJ

Your objective semi-troll
Daps
Reppin
6ix
:mjlol:i just recently re-watched the fukkery that was the canadian stampede:in your house
i completely forgot how insane the crowd was that night.:skip:

anyway as far as the topic,
i'll always choose bret over anyone and everyone, because he made it seem real to me
GOAT
:manny:
That crowd was absolute fire. Those intros :banderas:

Also when Bret is hammering Austin in the corner and the camera starts shaking. Crazy shyt. :wow:

Ya Sinning Mane

Superstar
Daps
I wanna know how Bret got to wearing pink:jbhmm:

that wasn’t a popular color growing up and people

Potential Spam

I’ll call later.
Daps
He was ahead of the curve:ehh:

PINK is HARLEM

Matter fact PINK is HIP HOP!!:jawalrus:

Camron-Bret-Hart.jpg

bret-hart-6.jpg

:wow:

luckyse7enz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit/Los Angeles
I wanna know how Bret got to wearing pink:jbhmm:

that wasn’t a popular color growing up and people

In all seriousness, I've heard a story while watching an old school review that Bret and Jim would periodically ask the folks they ordered gear from if they had any other colors since they were getting a bit tired of wearing variations of blue and their gear was falling apart. :ld:

They were told that they only had hot pink. Bret asked Jim and Anvil basically says "fukk that"; they'd come back to it another time. :camby:

I guess this happened two more times with the same response. Nothing new in, but they've got the pink. Jim finally bent and went "fukk it." Bret said "We'll take it then." :manny:

They get to TV and Vince is like, "That's the look." :leon:

So it stuck and ended up working out.

Ya Sinning Mane

Superstar
Daps
In all seriousness, I've heard a story while watching an old school review that Bret and Jim would periodically ask the folks they ordered gear from if they had any other colors since they were getting a bit tired of wearing variations of blue and their gear was falling apart. :ld:

They were told that they only had hot pink. Bret asked Jim and Anvil basically says "fukk that"; they'd come back to it another time. :camby:

I guess this happened two more times with the same response. Nothing new in, but they've got the pink. Jim finally bent and went "fukk it." Bret said "We'll take it then." :manny:

They get to TV and Vince is like, "That's the look." :leon:

So it stuck and ended up working out.
:ohhh: thanks breh repped