• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
I'mma vote for Orange Cassidy :hubie:

Not because I think he's better, but because none of this matters. I knew it was ending with Rock v Austin well before the finals a few weeks ago - I got no horse in this race; I'm just here for the crashes and the flying horseshoes. Nothing about my pointless vote is changing the impending rage that will be this next round of matchups, and I know this nikka Taurus was just sat there rubbing his hands together like Birdman-back-when-people-called-him-Baby (retrospective pause on that shyt:dame:) and laughing at the coming storm.

I salute your dedication to fukkery in all its available forms, sir.:salute:

Or... I would. But my hands are in my pockets.

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London
ovIqVve.gif

2CT

Prolific Poster
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My Own šŸŒ
I'mma vote for Orange Cassidy :hubie:

Not because I think he's better, but because none of this matters. I knew it was ending with Rock v Austin well before the finals a few weeks ago - I got no horse in this race; I'm just here for the crashes and the flying horseshoes. Nothing about my pointless vote is changing the impending rage that will be this next round of matchups, and I know this nikka Taurus was just sat there rubbing his hands together like Birdman-back-when-people-called-him-Baby (retrospective pause on that shyt:dame:) and laughing at the coming storm.

I salute your dedication to fukkery in all its available forms, sir.:salute:

Or... I would. But my hands are in my pockets.

see you next week for Round 2 :mjgrin: