Best Way to Start a Fight?

yo moms

drunk
Daps
I know calling fat people fat boy gets them pissednoff to the point where they will fight you :russ:

What else you got? You have to make them angry somehow because I asked this guy for a one on one and he declined. :lupe:

Slapping people in the face works great too. :mjpshh:

Please add.

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
I know calling fat people fat boy gets them pissednoff to the point where they will fight you :russ:

What else you got? You have to make them angry somehow because I asked this guy for a one on one and he declined. :lupe:

Slapping people in the face works great too. :mjpshh:

Please add.

:dahell: Shouldn't you be trying to find a job, Negro?

its_normal

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Depends on who you are dealing with, the less they have to lose the easier to start over nothing. The more they have to lose, you have to find out what it is they don't want to lose and threaten that.

yo moms

drunk
Daps
Depends on who you are dealing with, the less they have to lose the easier to start over nothing. The more they have to lose, you have to find out what it is they don't want to lose and threaten that.

:ohhh:

observe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The Forest Where Hope Died
I only really start fights when I'm drunk and I'll pick the biggest person, sometimes Samoans to test my fighting skills..a month ago I was in line at some club and this Samoan bouncer walks by looking around and I tell him what the fukk are you looking at..dudes like what...the other bouncers were calling me small and I'm not on his level to fight..I told them I box..(actually I only trained for a month) but I wanted to test my fighting skills..it didnt go down that nite..but yeah..I start fights with I'm drunk..

You know what I hate tho..is people always talking about "you're supposed to go to clubs to dance with ladies..that's why you kids don't no p*ssy"

fukk those preaching soft fakkits..I go to the club for 2 reasons only..the first one is to get wasted..or buzzed..the seconds reason is to fight..if nikkas ain't fighting in the club..then it's not a party..real tawk y'all

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps
easiest way is to find an uneducated loser with an anger problem and tell them to "fukk off, bytch" or call them a "fakkit" or a "p*ssy"

LordFendiMane

Banned
Daps
Chumping someone off in front of a large crowd. My go to move when sh1t is about to pop off is to slap the sh1t out of that person. It throws them off of their game and they will be livid to the point where they can't put the hands together properly. Go for the nose just in case you lose because their will be alot of blood and that will lessen your ass whoopin in the onlookers eyes.