Best way to break it off w a chick

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I sorta wanted to do it without hurting her feelings..

and without having to hear her cry. bytch said, "ur gonna b mine forever' the other day, I haven't been feeling it since that shyt.

I guess that's being a p*ssy.

There's no way to do it w/o there being tears, crying, begging, etc... She's basically gonna say whatever she can say to try to talk you out of it. Just re-iterate to her that you're not happy and she shouldn't ask you to continue not being happy for her sake.

No_bammer_weed

✌️ Coli. Wish y’all the best of luck. One
Daps
no, my gf lives w me.

related to the reason y i need to break it off. gf is very nice and sweet all of a sudden, either I'm sharing or she's becoming perfect.

Im sure you guys argue like everyone else. Just wait for the next decent argument, and break up with her right there on the spot. Tell her you cant take the drama anymore.

YouLoveMe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Miami
Im sure you guys argue like everyone else. Just wait for the next decent argument, and break up with her right there on the spot. Tell her you cant take the drama anymore.

True sh!t.

Nice avi pic btw. You look like you just seen a PAWG in that pic :salute:

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
no, the gf is w me and is being perfect.

the other girl is a side chick who i fukked up and started a relationship w. and naw we don't argue... she's always tried to be great, so that's y i want to do it the best way - she don't deserve the bushes.

Brofato

Fade Doe
Daps
The younger immature me would trick her into thinking she did something wrong that I couldn't get over.. I mean thats kind of a coward move but shyt works.

Now I would just meet her out for lunch then tell her it isn't working out.

The number of times I've tried that but I could never keep it going.

ltheghost

Payin Debts.... N40
Daps
Reppin
Japan, but from the 989
and not have to hear her mouth, a cry or any of that type of shyt??

any good ways to do this?

Seriously. Tell her that it's over. Call her over the phone and say, "Look, it's over, we can be friends but right now we can't be together, I'm sorry. It's just not working out. It's the way I feel and I'm sorry if this hurts you but I have to keep moving." If she starts crying and asking why, remember it's your decision. Keep it moving. You don't have time for the games or the crying emotional bullshyt. End it with a woman and move on to the next one.

I've done this several times with no problems. Even had a girl ask me if I still loved her and I told her no to her face. She cried but got over it. I don't believe in stringing people along or using anyone for my gratification. If it's over. It's over.

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Seriously. Tell her that it's over. Call her over the phone and say, "Look, it's over, we can be friends but right now we can't be together, I'm sorry. It's just not working out. It's the way I feel and I'm sorry if this hurts you but I have to keep moving." If she starts crying and asking why, remember it's your decision. Keep it moving. You don't have time for the games or the crying emotional bullshyt. End it with a woman and move on to the next one.

I've done this several times with no problems. Even had a girl ask me if I still loved her and I told her no to her face. She cried but got over it. I don't believe in stringing people along or using anyone for my gratification. If it's over. It's over.
bish put in madd work 4 nothing tho. i put up money and hanging out time... but she put up dissin other guys, my bs, being a freak, etc.. and saying love u w nobody saying it back.

but aight yea, i'll prolly hit her in the am like.. peace.

King Poetic

Black Coast Island
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
put a bullet by her bed and leave a note saying " This is For U Love "

but seriously just tell her u tired of this shyt and need to move on and put the phone down and let her talk and in about a minute pick up and say yeah yeah, ok take care and hang up

ltheghost

Payin Debts.... N40
Daps
Reppin
Japan, but from the 989
bish put in madd work 4 nothing tho. i put up money and hanging out time... but she put up dissin other guys, my bs, being a freak, etc.. and saying love u w nobody saying it back.

but aight yea, i'll prolly hit her in the am like.. peace.

See the thing is, when you are with someone, then you are WITH them. If you are together and YOU are not happy then you are being false. She could be making someone else happy. Don't be selfish or string them along. She may not be the one for you. Before you do it, think about life without her. And if you are happy without her, get rid of her. Let her know where you stand. It WILL hurt. Her and you. But it is what you want that matters. (I had a chick who would cook everyday, breakfest, lunch, and dinner. But she wanted kids outta college. I wasn't ready at the time. Told her bye. She went to my moms house about it. But after a while it was the right decision for me, it wasn't easy at all)

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
This may sound immature, but; I never understood the "breakup to her face" thing.

I mean; I understand a phone call is better impersonal and a letter may be cruel. But, having her come somewhere, not knowing she's about to be dumped (she may be relived to see you), seems just as bad.

Atleast with a phone call; it convenient for her and she doesn't have her time wasted. Maybe after the call, ya'll can schedule to meet face-to-face.