Best Theme Song Tourney Rd 1: Trick Williams "Locked In" vs. Swerve Strickland "Big Pressure" (CLOSED)

Which theme is doper?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
Big pressure kinda sucks, Prince Nana made it hot with his dancing

And Trick jawn kinda sucks too, Booker T made it hot with his adlibs

• Haha
Reactions: 2CT

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
Voted Swerve. That chorus gets me bumping my head. Really like Trick’s, but it’s too plain compared to Swerve’s. If Trick actually had lyrics I might have voted for it.

• Dap
Reactions: 2CT

2CT

Prolific Poster
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My Own 🌍
you wrong for this one

Why are you like this.

Who hurt you.

This bullshyt was bound to come sometime :snoop:

I'm going with Big Pressure (Remix) because Trick's song and entrance as a whole requires Booker's ad-libs and crowd participation to hit the way it does.

Trick has the better entrance. Swerve has the better theme song when taking the remix/his current one into account.

882.gif

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
The fact Swerve's theme is losing at the moment is an embarrassment :scust:Where is the guy with the 50 fake accounts? Save this shyt.

Because no nikka who actually listens to hip hop music will hear that swerve jawn and actually think it’s a bop. shyt sound like some 2007 Jae Mills shyt you woulda heard on a datpiff mixtape hosted by Big Mike

We like it because of the funny dance, but outside of the wrestling universe we not spinning that shyt lol. It only slaps in the context of wrestling lol

But that’s me! The only wrestling theme song I could see myself actually listening to outside of the context of wrestling is Bray Wyatt’s last joint. It was kinda ill

Last edited: