Best supplement sites for good prices?

WaveGang

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@Adam3000 good info.. you gotta link for Pro Jym... cant find the protein shake

i been natural for the last 3 weeks, still geting gains. but aint nuttem better than the shake

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA

Exiled Martian

Was young I couldn't do good, now I can't do Bad
Daps
Reppin
Swag-hili Shores
Muscle Hangover.....Popping Bottles......Getting 'Wheysted' ...... This Gym Life I Live......:wow:

@HoopDreams94 - If I remember correctly you from England 'enit'? If you want a decent site for protein holla at this One Stop Recovery product :scheme:...I do some relatively gruelling workouts with them barbells bruv. Neck a couple of scoops of this post lifting & I swear down you'll be feeling Brand New like Rhymefest fam

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
Placed an order for S'mores.

This is why I order from BB.com. Order is already on the truck for delivery today and I paid the regular shipping rate. Should be here in time for my afternoon shake :blessed:

King Koopa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 8-4 and fiery moats
Google sucks for finding research papers, I cant remember the title. But Im also reading Lyle McDonalds "The Protein Book" which covers it as well.

Net protein synthesis is protein synthesis minus protein degradation. Whey is the best for stimulating protein synthesis, but the effects dont last long. Casein is great for stopping protein degradation (but not synthesis), and the effects last long (7 hours). Whey and casein combined work in a synergistic way to both immediately spike protein synthesis as well as to slow down protein degradation and net protein synthesis is higher in the end.

Actually, the best method is to consume small amounts of whey frequently (10g every hour), but thats not exactly convenient.

I like the Pro Jym because it has whey and casein and milk protein (which is whey and casein) as well as egg protein. And it mixea well in all liquids and it tastes good. And the Smores flavor has mini marshmallows in it.

Syntha 6 also has a blend, but its more expensive than the Pro Jym and to be honest I trust the Jym line's quality more because the entire Jym brand is staked on the personal reputation of one man, Dr. Jim Stoppani. No hiding, he is out there for the world to tear down and he stands by his products.
:ohhh::salute:

Def gonna get some of that Pro Jym...

That S'mores flavor :lupe:

hypo666

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I simply use amazon and am a prime member,which in the UK at least means I can get all my stuff delivered to my local convenience store I then don't have to worry about being at home. I get free delivery as well as a Prime member at the saves rather a lot , as the supplements I buy you can't get in any UK high street store. The price of the supplement itself does vary, by a few pounds or so each month, I only buy animal supplements, which are on the expensive side in terms of supplements, and I have found them cheaper elsewhere but then you have to factor in the delivery cost , only amazon will deliver to my local shop and it saves a lot of hassle.

I suspect we have all been there, when something hasn't been delivered, as my local shop is open from 6am to 11 at night 7 days a week and is always manned they have no excuse, If something is late amazon gives me a free extra month on my Prime Membership, so far I have got an extra three months of free delivery, I am saving loads of money through that.

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
Amazon is pretty much all sites thrown together so you can get all the good prices. Been getting my whey protein from there since 2011. Get prime account also so you can have it in 2 days and some cases even on a sunday :banderas:

Carolina Slim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh by way of Crooklyn
I have been loving TrueNutrition.com

Shipping is a little :angryfavre: so it's best to buy in bulk. And it takes a while. But it's good stuff. Real light natural tastes, mixes easy, yadda fukking yadda. I recommend it

That's my protein spot... :to:

I agree with the shipping issue though. I been getting down with the vegan protein blends. I love how you can customize ya own joint too, even though I tend to stick with one blend/flavor. I just re-upped my protein last night, hopefully it will be here by the end of the week when I anticipate running out of my current stash.

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
That's my protein spot... :to:

I agree with the shipping issue though. I been getting down with the vegan protein blends. I love how you can customize ya own joint too, even though I tend to stick with one blend/flavor. I just re-upped my protein last night, hopefully it will be here by the end of the week when I anticipate running out of my current stash.
Yea I ordered Sunday and it got here yesterday. BB.com spoiled me but their protein is trash. I put a review up on their forum and they deleted the thread :skip:

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
Opened the Cookie Crunch Pro Jym

Its good but not on Smores level. It has little oreo chunks instead of marshmallows which is a downgrade because they arent noticeably sweet. The chocolate flavor is on point thought. Havent tried it on milk yet only water, I bet the milk will make it awesome. Smores works in water because of the marshmallow sweetness