Daps
Thatsupplementguy.com has trutein on sale
Sizeupsupplements.com
allstarhealth.com

There is a site that compares supplement prices...priceplow.com I think

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
ehhh reasonably tasty. Don't care about the brand. it's been a minute since I've bought any.

Its not the cheapest, but that Pro Jym S'mores you can only get on bodybuilding.com is my new go-to for quality/taste/mixability. Price is about in line with Optimum Nutrition, but not even close to the cheapest you can get

Not doing single source protein anymore. Only doing whey/casein blends at minimum, and ideally even more good sources in the blend than that. Too much research showing that a mix >>>> whey alone

semtex

:)
Daps
Its not the cheapest, but that Pro Jym S'mores you can only get on bodybuilding.com is my new go-to for quality/taste/mixability. Price is about in line with Optimum Nutrition, but not even close to the cheapest you can get

Not doing single source protein anymore. Only doing whey/casein blends at minimum, and ideally even more good sources in the blend than that. Too much research showing that a mix >>>> whey alone
I was trying to avoid bb.com and their gimmicky shyt. I had this one site that I found way back when I was supplement-crazy that had low prices and I cannot remember the fukking name to save my life :to:

-G$-

...fresh outta fux...
Supporter
Daps

:ohhh: You got any more info on this breh? Either off top or linkage to reading material of some sort? Thanks in advance.

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
:ohhh: You got any more info on this breh? Either off top or linkage to reading material of some sort? Thanks in advance.

Google sucks for finding research papers, I cant remember the title. But Im also reading Lyle McDonalds "The Protein Book" which covers it as well.

Net protein synthesis is protein synthesis minus protein degradation. Whey is the best for stimulating protein synthesis, but the effects dont last long. Casein is great for stopping protein degradation (but not synthesis), and the effects last long (7 hours). Whey and casein combined work in a synergistic way to both immediately spike protein synthesis as well as to slow down protein degradation and net protein synthesis is higher in the end.

Actually, the best method is to consume small amounts of whey frequently (10g every hour), but thats not exactly convenient.

I like the Pro Jym because it has whey and casein and milk protein (which is whey and casein) as well as egg protein. And it mixea well in all liquids and it tastes good. And the Smores flavor has mini marshmallows in it.

Syntha 6 also has a blend, but its more expensive than the Pro Jym and to be honest I trust the Jym line's quality more because the entire Jym brand is staked on the personal reputation of one man, Dr. Jim Stoppani. No hiding, he is out there for the world to tear down and he stands by his products.

-G$-

...fresh outta fux...
Supporter
Daps
Google sucks for finding research papers, I cant remember the title. But Im also reading Lyle McDonalds "The Protein Book" which covers it as well.

Net protein synthesis is protein synthesis minus protein degradation. Whey is the best for stimulating protein synthesis, but the effects dont last long. Casein is great for stopping protein degradation (but not synthesis), and the effects last long (7 hours). Whey and casein combined work in a synergistic way to both immediately spike protein synthesis as well as to slow down protein degradation and net protein synthesis is higher in the end.

Actually, the best method is to consume small amounts of whey frequently (10g every hour), but thats not exactly convenient.

I like the Pro Jym because it has whey and casein and milk protein (which is whey and casein) as well as egg protein. And it mixea well in all liquids and it tastes good. And the Smores flavor has mini marshmallows in it.

Syntha 6 also has a blend, but its more expensive than the Pro Jym and to be honest I trust the Jym line's quality more because the entire Jym brand is staked on the personal reputation of one man, Dr. Jim Stoppani. No hiding, he is out there for the world to tear down and he stands by his products.
:salute: the info, i follow jim on ig

The ADD

Old Master
Daps

I love this place :blessed: