Best slasher in the game BY FAR. No wasted dribbles, gets low and explodes forward, finishes in every way at the basket.

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
If a nikka gets there more than any nikka in NBA history and has the highest PPG and FG% combination ever, compared to a nikka that pulls up A LOT, why not just prop up his ability to create jumpers vs Zion barely ever doing it.

That's a plus for Ant. It's no comparison as a slasher bro come on.

Jumper after jumper after jumper, then a slash, then 3 more jumpers, then a transition highlight, then another jumper, then 3 slashes, then 5 jumpers.

These are not the same types of highlights bro

In this shyt here, you see so many times where he gets to the launching pad and either picks up his dribble or pulls up. You don't see that a single time with Zion, even if a defender is in front of the launch area, that nikka is getting broke down EVERY TINE lol.

You see multiple times where Ant couldn't get past a single defender and used size up moves to create a jumper. It happens a lot with Ant because his first step IS NOT ELITE. His footwork is very good and he strings moves together at an elite level, but they aren't quick on an elite level.

Just like Bron is below average with foot work and stringing moves together, his first step is a lot better than Ants. Bron can't strong moves together, especially going forward, and is pretty average at exploding from a dribble move, but as soon as a lane opens up, Bron will explode thru it. Ants first step doesn't hit like that.

Last edited:

inndaskKy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
"gets low and explodes forward, finishes in every way at the basket"

quarantine this thread y'all
full

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Easily my current favorite player.

Anyone hating.
I know has no league pass.

Art Barr

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Gotta stay on the court. I dont know about hate. I can only speak from my experience and I dont see it. But its hard to be rated properly if you aint playing.
Yea I feel this way also. nikka is a top 3-5 player every year he was on the court (including his rookie year). He'd most likely already have an MVP if he had maintained health so far. He's just a level above Ja and Ant, he's closer to Luka and Jokic as far as dominance.

Bro will be top 5 in MVP from this point going forward if he can stay healthy and it's mandatory they get rid of Ingram. Shoulda offered him to GS for a sign and trade with Klay.

Doctor Doom

Rest in peace, Akira Toriyama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Latveria
Edwards is a better slasher.

What does this mean? He doesn't finish anywhere near as well and doesn't get into the paint at the same clip. 94% of Zion's shots are coming from 10 feet and in, and a lot of times he's coming from the 3PT line. Zion literally gets into the paint at will.

You can say Edwards has a more creative handle, but that doesn't mean he's a better slasher.

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin

Ball is on a string on some Kyrie shyt, but Kyrie needs to size up a lot and can't execute the moves GOING FORWARD like Zion does. You see so many players have to reset or dribble backing up in order to explode forward, every thing this nikka does is going forward and zig zagging around nikkas lol.

Only nikka I seen this dangerous without using the middy much and never sizing up/dribbling in place is D Wade

RubioTheCruel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Gotta stay on the court. I dont know about hate. I can only speak from my experience and I dont see it. But its hard to be rated properly if you aint playing.
Every single year, every single time his team needs him he can't play. It's not isolated incidents here.

Incredible talent when he's on the court and healthy. I wouldn't bet my franchise's future on him though

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Every single year, every single time his team needs him he can't play. It's not isolated incidents here.

Incredible talent when he's on the court and healthy. I wouldn't bet my franchise's future on him though
Fasho. That's why I said this is my last year on the band wagon because honestly, they coulda beat OKC last year and woulda played Minnesota or Denver in the other scenarios, they had a chance to beat MIN and OKC for sure if fully healthy (and BI was a bum complete bum after returning late in the year).