Best slasher in the game BY FAR. No wasted dribbles, gets low and explodes forward, finishes in every way at the basket.

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka

Combination of Shaq and Wade 🤷🏾‍♂️. Every basket comes from a dribble move, handle on the perimeter, foot/body work in the post, can explode forward from a post up or face up, triple threat jab step sends defenders in the opposite direction, best touch around the basket in the league. Kyrie qualifies but he will stop and pop, Z is downhill every time.

Giannis is up there in percentages, but he does not get there as much and lacks the finesse to manipulate multiple defenders.

Stay in shape fukk nikka. This is my last year debating on your behalf my mans. Even when fluffy, you are still the most efficient scorer I've ever watched. If you dropped back to 285, we are talking GOAT level numbers and EXTENDED HEALTH. Get down to 285 and give us an MVP year bro. If not, I'm done with stanning you after next season fam.

Doctor Doom

Rest in peace, Akira Toriyama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Latveria

Combination of Shaq and Wade 🤷🏾‍♂️. Every basket comes from a dribble move, handle on the perimeter, foot/body work in the post, can explode forward from a post up or face up, triple threat jab step sends defenders in the opposite direction, best touch around the basket in the league. Kyrie qualifies but he will stop and pop, Z is downhill every time.

Giannis is up there in percentages, but he does not get there as much and lacks the finesse to manipulate multiple defenders.

Stay in shape fukk nikka. This is my last year debating on your behalf my mans. Even when fluffy, you are still the most efficient scorer I've ever watched. If you dropped back to 285, we are talking GOAT level numbers and EXTENDED HEALTH. Get down to 285 and give us an MVP year bro. If not, I'm done with stanning you after next season fam.

The touch around the rim is legitimately insane for a dude his size, and the body control and how he's able to manipulate himself through multiple defenders. He's his own worst enemy with his health and weight.

Great thread.

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The touch around the rim is legitimately insane for a dude his size, and the body control and how he's able to manipulate himself through multiple defenders. He's his own worst enemy with his health and weight.

Great thread.
The touch and the handle is so damn crazy. Bro blows by guards with speed and quickness and can still use his frame to bump nikkas off. Crazy ass combination. Never seen that type of first step explosion and explosion from a dribble move from anyone anywhere near his size. The most elite at that shyt are all under 220 pounds.

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Edwards is a better slasher.
Not even close in any way shape or form, handle ain't the same, Zion is faster and quicker off the dribble. Ant doesn't have the first step of his elite peers, he can string moves together well though. His handle is just kinda slow and he doesn't explode out of it like the elite slashers.

28 Gramz

How U Luv That???
Daps
Reppin
Tre-4,North Carolina
Not even close in any way shape or form, handle ain't the same, Zion is faster and quicker off the dribble. Ant doesn't have the first step of his elite peers, he can string moves together well though. His handle is just kinda slow and he doesn't explode out of it like the elite slashers.

Edwards handle is way better than Zions and he has an ELITE first step. Zion is clearly stronger and has better touch around the rim though.

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Edwards handle is way better than Zions and he has an ELITE first step. Zion is clearly stronger and has better touch around the rim though.
If a nikka gets there more than any nikka in NBA history and has the highest PPG and FG% combination ever, compared to a nikka that pulls up A LOT, why not just prop up his ability to create jumpers vs Zion barely ever doing it.

That's a plus for Ant. It's no comparison as a slasher bro come on.

Jumper after jumper after jumper, then a slash, then 3 more jumpers, then a transition highlight, then another jumper, then 3 slashes, then 5 jumpers.

These are not the same types of highlights bro

Reggie

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
Even with the injuries and constant battle with staying in shape we ALL know Zion has top 5 potential at minimum. Doesn't seem he goes as hard in the paint looking to yam as much anymore but I've seen enough to know that the is capable of manhandling any player who stands in his way. If he ever commits to getting in optimum shape and in the 270-275 range he probably could get MVP. But until he does it for an extended period of time I won't believe it till I see it.