Best places for Pawgs in NYC

RareHunter

All Star
Daps
How we gon get anywhere with brehs actively searching for white like a crazed unhinged lion? I ain’t never heard my white brehs (that handle with a long handled spoon) say this.

Canada Goose

Pooping on your head :umad:
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Go to the bars in Manhattan?

Surprised nobody mentioned Santa Con being this Saturday.... those pawgs be all over the city bar hopping with santa hats on :mjlol:

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
Only white women I'm looking for in NY is maybe the high finance overworked wall street type in Manhattan.

If not I'm search out those Italian bytches :banderas:. Shouts to Jersey

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
Williamsburg

hz8tJ1g.gif

:mjlol: What video is this from? How the hell he got away with this one :lolbron:

SupaDupaCool

Superstar
Daps
Bro you walk into just about any midtown manhattan Irish bar or village spot if you dont feel uncomfortable in homo spots and you have to dodge these college aged pawgs trying to cross a "cool black guy" off their bucket list. Jus go up, make a "hey I noticed" observational joke, and she'll introduce you to her friends and fukk you in her apartment. shyt is easy pickins.

SupaDupaCool

Superstar
Daps
Go to the bars in Manhattan?

Surprised nobody mentioned Santa Con being this Saturday.... those pawgs be all over the city bar hopping with santa hats on :mjlol:

Breh you right :ohhh:

OP santa con is primetime for drunk white bytches aimlessly bar hopping all over Manhattan. Listen to the breh. Swag yourself up, put on a christmas hat, and go get yours. Union Square probably the best spot for this event.