Best place to buy MacBook Pro for under $1200?

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
can yall stick to the OP?

I asked a question fukk that guy and his trannies, help me dammit

Never heard of them but gonna have to google.

Before all this shyt in the country, I was thinking this holiday to take a chance and cop the new MacBook Pro.

But I now think I need to be more practical.

I got the 2013 15” Retina but I was looking at getting the 2019 touch screen jawn.

just a matter of how much power I think I need under the hood. Been meaning to go to the Apple store and get a gauge by talking to some folks
Brehs, just get it here:

Mac | B&H Photo Video

No sales tax outside NY and NJ, plus if you wait until Thanksgiving there’ll be a couple hundred dollars off

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Brehs, just get it here:

Mac | B&H Photo Video

No sales tax outside NY and NJ, plus if you wait until Thanksgiving there’ll be a couple hundred dollars off

I was looking more for that $1500 price range but it’s whatever..... I guess as long as they mail out of state Cuz I don’t live near New Yalk.

Preciate I guess.....

Omar Little

It’s all in the Game Yo
Daps
Reppin
B-More
@levitate

How bout this business proposal breh.

If I attempt to cop it and it’s a scam..... you gotta set it up where I get to smash the TS lady.

Nothing personal to no one or beef. Just cost of doing business if business goes bad:patrice:
full

Scott Larock

Its hard leaving thecoli but I gotta find a way...
Daps
Reppin
Hell
What's special about them macbooks for that cost? Just asking...

My boy got a 2010 that messed up last year they last long but seems underpowered.

OS better optimized for video editing or what?

PRVLG Sound Studios

PRVLG Sound Studios
Daps
Reppin
Teaneck, NJ
I forgot about Swappa but I’m mainly looking to use it for music production and school work. Is the Dell XPS13 better for that?

We had Macs in the studio for the past 10+ years, at this point you get more bang for your buck going over to PC. Just keeping real with you. From an audio standpoint software compatibility is better on the windows side. Either way, good luck on your journey brotha

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
Say playboy.

Have you or anyone you know ever bought anything from there?:birdman:

I sell my iPhone on there every year. Never bought anything but I haven't received any complaints on any of the phones I've sold and no one has tried to scam me for their money back either.

Alvin

Superstar
Daps
But like breh said, if you’re looking used...might as well get a new Dell XPS 13 unless you really need a Mac.

Needs to specify what he is doing, most high end PC laptops cost the same as a MacBook, the 16 inch IS overpriced though

Alvin

Superstar
Daps
What's special about them macbooks for that cost? Just asking...

My boy got a 2010 that messed up last year they last long but seems underpowered.

OS better optimized for video editing or what?
used for "creatives" people in visual design, music design shyt like that. If he is using it for games it will be ass, those intel cards can't do shyt compared to a dedicated GPU like a nvidia.

bnew

Veteran
Daps
Say playboy.

Have you or anyone you know ever bought anything from there?:birdman:

yeah i know someone who bought a phone off there, just buy from a reputable seller and look into their buyer protection policies to be certain in your case.

Womb Raider

movin' thru the city streets
Daps
Reppin
Fo Nem
You know what, i think ima go ahead a finance a new one thru Best Buy, they got a 0% interest for 24 months gig going on.

Ima just throw down my refund check from this semester, pay the monthly bill until Feb and pay the rest off with the refund check from next semester :ehh:

Alvin

Superstar
Daps
You know what, i think ima go ahead a finance a new one thru Best Buy, they got a 0% interest for 24 months gig going on.

Ima just throw down my refund check from this semester, pay the monthly bill until Feb and pay the rest off with the refund check from next semester :ehh:
hmm I may do the same or just get this HP Omen

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
I want to advise against Dell products. I may or may not have done support for dell and their products may or may not be built to break