best orgasm ever felt?

:demigawd:
Daps
best ever was actually my first ever. he was eating me out and fingering me at the same time and since it was all so new to me i was like :blessed::blessed::blessed:
my legs were shaking and everything it was so surreal.

but on the real all my orgasms feel like :blessed:especially since i masturbate a lot and know myself but for the first guy to make me feel like i was masturbating DAMN i nearly died lol

MoonGoddess

Packing All The Flavour You Need
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fantasy.
Last week Friday. Me and my boo had just finished eating and smoked a nice blunt and was on some vodka and orange juice.
It was my last night there(I was on vacation) and he wanted to have anal sex. I've done it before and I like it but despite the fact that we had lube it just wasn't working out. So I started feeling on his chest and he started feeling on my breast lol. He kissed his way down to my stomach then lower, kissing sucking and licking all over my hips and inner thighs. Just teasing me. Finally he spread my legs wiiiiidddeee and just landed a big kiss on my p*ssy lips.
He did that for like a minute. Then licked between my lips from top to bottom just lapping at my p*ssy like a cat licking cream. He did that and made his tongue progressively stiffer the more excited I got till I started writhing and moaning and ecstasy. He then preceded to stick his tongue as far down my whole as possible in and out just fukking me with it till I came panting all over his tongue:ahh:. After my first oragasm he worked his way up to my clit licking sloppily over it just working it with his tongue. Hmmm then he stuck his middle finger in my p*ssy fukking me slowly with it. He knows that's what I like and I started to moan really hard gasping his name then grabbed his head and stuffed my p*ssy harder in his face. He stuck another finger in my p*ssy and started fukking me hard as screamed and beg for him not to stop. I guess he could feel when I was ready to cum cause he wrapped his lips around my clit and started sucking to the rhythm of his fingers, I came and came and came, omg I screamed his named so loud. I had tears in my eyes it was so fukking good. He could have asked me for anything after that orgasm :whew:

Anyways, I repeat the favor sucking his dikk till he comes all in my mouth rubbing his cum all over my lips:smugbiden:. I stayed down there just playing with his dikk and balls trying to make him feel as good as he made me feel. Trying to see if I can give him another orgasm. After like 15 mins he gets hard again my p*ssy is still pulsating from my orgasms and even tho I'm ver sensitive we start fukking again. So he fukks me doggy for a bit and I'm throwing the ass back and just as he's ready to cum again he takes his dikk out and shoves it in my ass really hard:ooh:, all my cum and the excess lube from before gathered around my a$$hole so even tho it hurt it was tolerable pain. He started playing with my p*ssy and clit rubbing it firmly as he fukked me for about 5 mins really really hard and I came again:noah:. My butt muscle contracting on his dikk made him cum right afterwards and he busted in my ass and took his dikk out to rub his cum all over my ass. My body fell on the bed, he laid down next to me took me in his arms, spooned me and we fell asleep just like that:snooze:. His cum dripping from my ass and spread all over my cheeks as we lay next to each other. It was beautiful......:mjcry:

Last edited:

MoonGoddess

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fantasy.
4zyssl.jpg

This was me lol.
When we woke up the spot that I had laid in had the biggest wet spot. im surprised he didn't drown. I've masturbated almost everyday since then. Ima see him again soon and my p*ssy is jumping, jumping with joy lawwwdddd:steviej: that's my testimony on this Sunday.

Mr Coli

Pro
Daps
Last week Friday. Me and my boo had just finished eating and smoked a nice blunt and was on some vodka and orange juice.
It was my last night there(I was on vacation) and he wanted to have anal sex. I've done it before and I like it but despite the fact that we had lube it just wasn't working out. So I started feeling on his chest and he started feeling on my breast lol. He kissed his way down to my stomach then lower, kissing sucking and licking all over my hips and inner thighs. Just teasing me. Finally he spread my legs wiiiiidddeee and just landed a big kiss on my p*ssy lips.
He did that for like a minute. Then licked between my lips from top to bottom just lapping at my p*ssy like a cat licking cream. He did that and made his tongue progressively stiffer the more excited I got till I started writhing and moaning and ecstasy. He then preceded to stick his tongue as far down my whole as possible in and out just fukking me with it till I came panting all over his tongue:damn:. After my first oragasm he worked his way up to my clit licking sloppily over it just working it with his tongue. Hmmm then he stuck his middle finger in my p*ssy fukking me slowly with it. He knows that's what I like and I started to moan really hard gasping his name then grabbed his head and stuffed my p*ssy harder in his face. He stuck another finger in my p*ssy and started fukking me hard as screamed and beg for him not to stop. I guess he could feel when I was ready to cum cause he wrapped his lips around my clit and started sucking to the rhythm of his fingers, I came and came and came, omg I screamed his named so loud. I had tears in my eyes it was so fukking good. He could have asked me for anything after that orgasm :whew:

Anyways, I repeat the favor sucking his dikk till he comes all in my mouth rubbing his cum all over my lips:shaq2:. I stayed down there just playing with his dikk and balls trying to make him feel as good as he made me feel. Trying to see if I can give him another orgasm. After like 15 mins he gets hard again my p*ssy is still pulsating from my orgasms and even tho I'm ver sensitive we start fukking again. So he fukks me doggy for a bit and I'm throwing the ass back and just as he's ready to cum again he takes his dikk out and shoves it in my ass really hard:deadrose:, all my cum and the excess lube from before gathered around my a$$hole so even tho it hurt it was tolerable pain. He started playing with my p*ssy and clit rubbing it firmly as he fukked me for about 5 mins really really hard and I came again:whoa:. My butt muscle contracting on his dikk made him cum right afterwards and he busted in my ass and took his dikk out to rub his cum all over my ass. My body fell on the bed, he laid down next to me took me in his arms, spooned me and we fell asleep just like that. His cum dripping from my ass and spread all over my cheeks as we lay next to each other:ohlawd:. It was beautiful......:mjcry:
:noah:

bcrusaderw

Banned
Supporter
Daps
4zyssl.jpg

This was me lol.
When we woke up the spot that I had laid in had the biggest wet spot. im surprised he didn't drown. I've masturbated almost everyday since then. Ima see him again soon and my p*ssy is jumping, jumping with joy lawwwdddd:steviej: that's my testimony on this Sunday.
Goodness. I was not ready for all that. :lupe:

Pleasure

kemet rocky
Daps
Reppin
flawda
4zyssl.jpg

This was me lol.
:dead:

MoonGoddess

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fantasy.
He did that for like a minute. Then licked between my lips from top to bottom just lapping at my p*ssy like a cat licking cream. He did that and made his tongue progressively stiffer the more excited I got till I started writhing and moaning and ecstasy. He then preceded to stick his tongue as far down my whole as possible in and out just fukking me with it till I came panting all over his tongue:damn:. After my first oragasm he worked his way up to my clit licking sloppily over it just working it with his tongue. Hmmm then he stuck his middle finger in my p*ssy fukking me slowly with it. He knows that's what I like and I started to moan really hard gasping his name then grabbed his head and stuffed my p*ssy harder in his face. He stuck another finger in my p*ssy and started fukking me hard as screamed and beg for him not to stop. I guess he could feel when I was ready to cum cause he wrapped his lips around my clit and started sucking to the rhythm of his fingers, I came and came and came, omg I screamed his named so loud. I had tears in my eyes it was so fukking good. He could have asked me for anything after that orgasm :whew:

Anyways, I repeat the favor sucking his dikk till he comes all in my mouth rubbing his cum all over my lips:shaq2:. I stayed down there just playing with his dikk and balls trying to make him feel as good as he made me feel. Trying to see if I can give him another orgasm. After like 15 mins he gets hard again my p*ssy is still pulsating from my orgasms and even tho I'm ver sensitive we start fukking again. So he fukks me doggy for a bit and I'm throwing the ass back and just as he's ready to cum again he takes his dikk out and shoves it in my ass really hard:deadrose:, all my cum and the excess lube from before gathered around my a$$hole so even tho it hurt it was tolerable pain. He started playing with my p*ssy and clit rubbing it firmly as he fukked me for about 5 mins really really hard and I came again:whoa:. My butt muscle contracting on his dikk made him cum right afterwards and he busted in my ass and took his dikk out to rub his cum all over my ass. My body fell on the bed, he laid down next to me took me in his arms, spooned me and we fell asleep just like that. His cum dripping from my ass and spread all over my cheeks as we lay next to each other:ohlawd:. It was beautiful......:mjcry:
Except for two these are not the smilies that i used on my Ipad :why:

Sassy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
We're sharing sex stories? cool. (though i suck at telling them T.T)

however, my best orgasm (thus far) was when i first got my hitachi wand. (they call it magic wand now for some reason) now mind you, i haven't gotten any for a while (i rarely do casual sex, i see no point in if there's no intimacy..makes me wonder if I'm demisexual) anyway, when it arrived in the mail, i was excited! but i waited a couple of days to experiment with it. :yeshrug:

so fast forward to a couple days, it's night time, and i'm ready to get it on...with myself....(that doesn't sound much fun...now that i think about it.) so, i got naked, and relaxed, starting by rubbing my clit first. after that, i got my new toy out. i noticed there was two settings, so i turned it to the lowest setting possible. still felt powerful. but not too powerful. I took a deep breath and placed it on my clit lightly. as soon as i got used to the feeling, i pressed the wand against my clit..and it felt. GREAT! :blessed:

so long story short i orgasmed many times. :noah: