Best Looking Belt Tourney --- Stone Cold's Smoking Skull Belt vs. Ted Dibiase's Million Dollar Belt

Which belt looks better?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

drifter

Superstar
Daps
Million_Dollar_Title_06152021cg_004_Crop_%281%29--ec0511481c4c937f38ab3c9f0e3e4e3e.png

y’all really about to advance this to the next round :unimpressed:

This is your second time trying to influence the voting pool :beli:

We've been on top for the whole week never in doubt. If the MDB loses, on behalf of the offices of Breh & Breh we will have no choice but to take you to court on the basis of fraud & witness tampering and the thread will be further investigated for any additional foul play and Hugo Chavez voting machines installed. This is your final notice.

It's time to stop the count. The people have spoken :smugbiden:

2CT

Event Staff Only
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My Own 🌍
This is your second time trying to influence the voting pool :beli:

We've been on top for the whole week never in doubt. If the MDB loses, on behalf of the offices of Breh & Breh we will have no choice but to take you to court on the basis of fraud & witness tampering and the thread will be further investigated for any additional foul play and Hugo Chavez voting machines installed. This is your final notice.

It's time to stop the count. The people have spoken :smugbiden:

:mjlol: ain’t nobody influencing or tampering nothing

it’s a discussion and just cause i’m the host don’t mean i can’t toss my opinions in as well :umad:

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
Both are dope but the Smoking Skull belt design wise is similar to other belts that are better. The Million Dollar belt looks like it should be given out of the Grammy’s or Oscars, give me that one :pachaha: