Best Looking Belt Tourney --- Stone Cold's Smoking Skull Belt vs. Ted Dibiase's Million Dollar Belt

Which belt looks better?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

2CT

Live Shows Only
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My Own 🌍
bKWfibJ.png

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Smoking Skull
d7dmKDd.jpg

I6W9LWW.jpg

T9cReLm.jpg

CcypLAa.jpg

whhDY4k.jpg

y8gd4mO.jpg

1EbQ1jN.png

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Million Dollar Belt

kwcnq00sksg21.jpg

GOAIVBZ.jpg

ZV5vVd2.jpg

i5YcrU8.jpg

hskLm2h.jpg

Cqh0WtW.png

848Y1oO.jpg

HollywoodP

#LongLive24 #TMC America's Team, Lakeshow, & ASU
Daps
Reppin
The Valley Of The Sun 602🌵480🌵623🌵520
They're both pretty iconic. But I once heard Stone Cold say that the million dollar belt was a piece of shyt. Like you couldn't be too rough wit it or it would fall a part. And those cheap ass rhinestones that were glued on would always come off. Honestly it didn't age well at all. The front doesn't even look like dollar signs. Smokin skull belt could survive a beer bath and stunner fest, could get thrown in the lake and still be good. So it gets my vote.

Cartier Murphy

Apathy’s a Tragedy & Boredom is a Crime
Daps
I feel like this comes down to which era you prefer or grew up with. Growing up in the AE, the Smoking Skull was the belt of the biggest star so it already had that going for it, plus it looks cool and the details like the red accents and snakeskin interior really add to it. I remember almost getting a replica as a kid and being so vexed when I wasn’t able to, I loved that belt.
The Million Dollar is cool and fit DiBiase’s gimmick, but I felt like it always looked more cheesy than anything and too showy, more like a prop than an actual title which is basically what it was anyway.

The Rainmaker

Mr. Money in the Bank
Daps
I know wrestling is somehow cartoony, but even in a cartoony world that Million Dollar Belt is the most looney tunes shyt ever.

Stone GOAT's smoking skull is iconic and went well with his character. You could say the same for the other belt, but at least it doesn't look like a prop for a cartoon villain.