Best @Liquid quotes in The Arcadium

KravenMorehead™

Barrel Brothers.®
Daps
Reppin
NoVA
"Physical media will be dead in a year" or something to that effect

Dude makes endless predictions, a sure sign of somebody full of shyt.

I believe one time he even claimed he wasn't gay

He's wrong often but he has the confidence of a highly successful visionary lol

When he gets that prediction right it's probably going to be the one that changes the world though :heh:
:russ::laff:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Who chased dude off the board ?
After the WOTY votes came in and he was voted WOAT dude just bounced on some "i'm taking my ball and going home!".
He felt like how dare people online not like him. It's online, people will always hate. Lol I got voted WOAT and I didn't gaf I still kept posting the way I was.

Strapped

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
After the WOTY votes came in and he was voted WOAT dude just bounced on some "i'm taking my ball and going home!".
He felt like how dare people online not like him. It's online, people will always hate. Lol I got voted WOAT and I didn't gaf I still kept posting the way I was.
So you carried out a woat campaign , all this time i thought you were an honorable fella:usure::snoop:

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps

:dwillhuh: Why were you voted WOAT?

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So you carried out a woat campaign , all this time i thought you were an honorable fella:usure::snoop:

:dwillhuh: Why were you voted WOAT?
trolls most likely. I was very active and suddenly when it came time to vote I'm getting voted in huge numbers by anonymous votes. You basically can't disagree or argue vocally on here without getting people tight lol

Strapped

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
trolls most likely. I was very active and suddenly when it came time to vote I'm getting voted in huge numbers by anonymous votes. You basically can't disagree or argue vocally on here without getting people tight lol
Holla at me next time this happens