Best horror game for ps4?

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
PT demo :leostare: what's that??
1-compressed-2-1.jpg

It stood for Playable Trailer. It was for Hideo Kojima’s Silent Hills game before he fell out with Konami. shyt was amazing.

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
Outtrash.

Game be good if the lead actually had hands.
i mean i get where youre coming from theres time where im like wtf give me a cannon and ill light this bytch up.

but then it would take away from the game. thats the point, you dont have it, and so you have to turn corners with nothing thus giving it that vibe, you feel me.

that forrest area had me and my girl shooooook. no weapons all hands and just that being floating around. fukk that.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
i mean i get where youre coming from theres time where im like wtf give me a cannon and ill light this bytch up.

but then it would take away from the game. thats the point, you dont have it, and so you have to turn corners with nothing thus giving it that vibe, you feel me.

that forrest area had me and my girl shooooook. no weapons all hands and just that being floating around. fukk that.
I played the first game

Found myself hiding in a locker with a video camera and turned that shyt off

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
I think PT shouldn't count because we cant play that game anymore

COQWAVE

the real puff daddy
Daps
PT demo was fire, I recently reinstalled it a month ago and played it again.
lucky b*stard. ive always wanted to try it.\

my favorite horror games so far on ps4 have been evil within 1 & 2, resident evil 7 & 2 remake, days gone and tloa part 2.