Best "evil plan" you've ever seen in comics/movies/games that if not for cliche, should've worked

Daps
Reppin
London
Death Note. Don't want to spoil it too much for those who've never seen it but goddamn, there's no way he should've lost. To this day I still feel like they insulted everyone's intelligence with that shyt.

:snoop: L and his cohorts did so much illegal shyt too. There's no way somebody with a mind like Light's with access to something as powerful as the Death Note could ever fail unless they wanted to.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Seriously. NO WAY IN THE WORLD, anyone should haev ever been able to touch him.

When you think about it, the only time L or Near gets a win is when the plot makes Light dumb as hell.

For example:

-Light could have ignored the news broadcast and the real L would NEVER know that Kira was in Japan. He had a chance to win the first 3 episodes :snoop:
-Light didn't have to kill the FBI agent who had already wrote him down as clean. He could have just waited :beli:
-And the biggest one, a person as smart as Light wouldn't have left a Death Note in an unmonitored box, used it for his biggest endgame, and announce he won to his enemies before confirming the death note would work. :mindblown:

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
When you think about it, the only time L or Near gets a win is when the plot makes Light dumb as hell.

For example:

-Light could have ignored the news broadcast and the real L would NEVER know that Kira was in Japan. He had a chance to win the first 3 episodes :snoop:
-Light didn't have to kill the FBI agent who had already wrote him down as clean. He could have just waited :beli:
-And the biggest one, a person as smart as Light wouldn't have left a Death Note in an unmonitored box, used it for his biggest endgame, and announce he won to his enemies before confirming the death note would work. :mindblown:
Yea, they wrote him moronic to make him lose.

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
1993178-82895_253_infinity_gauntlet_super.jpg

defeat Eternity, become the very entity of the Universe and have it all stripped away by you step-daugther brehs

I came in here to say this...nikka was literally God and disembodied himself into Buffalo Bills status :snoop:

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
Mass Effect

My boy/girl Shepard got distracted too much for Saren not to have found Ilos and gotten the Reapers to Earth after CRIPPLING the Citadel.

:wow: Damn that was only the first game in the series.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Should've worked, not DID. Otherwise Seven and Usual Suspects would be instant calls.
it didn't work.. the diary ended up at the newspaper.. they blew up the world to blame it on the doctor and bring us together... meanwhile the truth was hitting the stand in a few days and it'd be back to square 1. they killed all those people for nothing

E R 11 C

Pro
Daps
LOL this thread makes me think of all the anime villians that were beating the snot outta Naruto or whatever main character but in the end were defeated after some inspiring flashback, "started from the bottom now we here", never give up ass cut scene.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
it didn't work.. the diary ended up at the newspaper.. they blew up the world to blame it on the doctor and bring us together... meanwhile the truth was hitting the stand in a few days and it'd be back to square 1. they killed all those people for nothing
That newspaper was similar to something like Fox News tho, so most people wouldn't believe it while a few would. Rorachach's diary would be akin to a conspiracy theory.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Killmonger had Wakanda on lock, he consistently beat Black Panther in hand to hand but T'Chala pulls the knife flip move out of friggin' nowhere to win. :martin:

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Killmonger had Wakanda on lock, he consistently beat Black Panther in hand to hand but T'Chala pulls the knife flip move out of friggin' nowhere to win. :martin:
Let's be honest..T'Challa wasn't even portrayed as the brilliant overthinker he usually was or it would of been a squash match.

Last edited: