Best DLC you've ever played?

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
100% off topic, but you seem like somebody that might know this: When's "it's always sunny" gonna come back on?

Supposedly late 2018. FX and FXX has the lineups kinda staggered so as one or two shows end a few more roll out

Source: a few articles recently announcing premiere dates for their shows

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Supposedly late 2018. FX and FXX has the lineups kinda staggered so as one or two shows end a few more roll out

Source: a few articles recently announcing premiere dates for their shows

First off, thanks.

Second off, late 2018? :dahell: They were on last year in Janurary. So are they really gonna wait 2 fukking years to release the new season? :smh:

shyt, it's 10 episodes Charlie, do your thing on that....hahaha

But as long as it is quality, as it always has been, I'll respectfully wait. But I want that shyt ASAP though...

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
First off, thanks.

Second off, late 2018? :dahell: They were on last year in Janurary. So are they really gonna wait 2 fukking years to release the new season? :smh:

shyt, it's 10 episodes Charlie, do your thing on that....hahaha

But as long as it is quality, as it always has been, I'll respectfully wait. But I want that shyt ASAP though...

Yeah the cast is really busy with other projects. My man Glenn Howerton aka the Golden God finally has his own show coming on ABC (looks like complete ass though, like a shyt copy of School of Rock :francis:), Dee has The Mick, Mac is producing a Minecraft movie for kids, Charlie has a movie career, and Danny Devito is chilling. I think they've skipped a calendar year before though :ld:

Season 12 was hilarious I know they'll be in top shape for 13