Best Buy is ending Elite and Elite Plus membership

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Eeeh dealing directly with best buy for your warranty shyt is faster and easier. Besides you can possibly double dip my g.
My Nvidia shield broke out of warranty. American Express cut me a check for what I paid in a week. They told me don’t even bother sending it back. I contacted Nvidia and they wouldn’t fix it. I argued with them I wanted an out of warranty fix and they said they don’t service them. In the end Nvidia told me send it to them and they sent me another one so now I have 2 for the price of 1.

I prefer that way over taking it into Best Buy, handing it off to them, and getting a new one. I came out better dealing with the credit card company.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Yeah, Best Buy's departure from Gaming and Electronics has been depressing and disappointing. :francis:
Best Buy is now a hub store for other brands that don't have local stores. That and a cell phone store. The gaming has been cut back so much you might as well just buy online.

Morose Polymath

GODHOOD
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
Best Buy is now a hub store for other brands that don't have local stores. That and a cell phone store. The gaming has been cut back so much you might as well just buy online.

yeah I know, it has forced me to do more game shopping on Amazon and................... at GameStop. :snoop:

DrunkenNovice

Superstar
Daps
I just read my notice this morning :francis:

honestly it’s a win if you’re in the category of people who couldn’t hit the 1500, and 3500 spend requirements

if they keep the special categories (grocery and gas) and cardmember bonuses (10% back if you paid your utilities with the card this quarter) it may still be a decent card.

Making good use of these rotations paid for my Ps5

outside of that might have to only use it for Best Buy purchases now.:yeshrug:

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
I only use best buy if they have what I want at the one around the corner, right then and there

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
Best Buy has good deals on videogames randomly. Its nice to just go pick them up but that about it

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
why company's do thing that make people shop less at there locations.. is u dumb?
Beyond that this is a reward program for their most loyal customers. The typical customer isn't spending $3500 at Best Buy annually it's usually a one off if they're buying appliances. How do you give the most loyal customers your big spenders the finger like this over an annual subscription service?