best boondocks episode?

dabestkeptsecret

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
jerz
the itis is my favorite ep right now
- exposed our poor diets, gentrification, and how people can prosper by bringing property value down :wow:
-

Anbesa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I don't remember which episode but when thugnificent met Huey

Thugnificent: Yo nikka, your brother told us how you be all into reading and shyt. Hey that’s some real good shyt my nikka, for real. Congratulations nikka

Huey: Did you just congratulate me for reading?

Daps
1. Usher
2. Martin Luther King coming back from the dead
3. Tom scared to get prison raped
4. When Grandpa went on a date with that Kung Fu bytch

there are so many im forgetting :wow:

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
I dont know bout.best but I never in my life laughed harder at a television than I did watching the Episode from bytches to Rags (s3E2) when Thugnificant went broke.

his response to Thugnificent's opinion of him on the radio) Hey, dawg. First off, I wanna say that I'm a huge fan of Thugnificent, I grew up listinin' to Thugnificent. Matter of fact, I'd even go ahead, as far, to say that I love this nikka, no homo. He's one of the real nikkas that made me wanna do this shyt. (A second of silence; Thugnificent is pretty amazed tohear what Sgt. Guddda said about him so far.) But f**k this old ass nikka, man! (He laughs; Thugnificent's amazement gives wayto a "WTF" expression.) This old nikka is old enough to be my dad, and he tellin' me to eat a dikk? nikka, what's wrong wit' you?! You a grown-ass man and you tellin' a fifteen-year-old to eat a dikk? I know yo' mother raised you better than that, dawg. Matter of fact- (he dials on the phone) Excuse me, is this Mrs. Jenkins?"MRS. JENKINS"
(over phone) Yes it is.
SGT. GUDDA
My name is Sgt. Gudda. (Thugnificent is now shocked.) I dunno if you aware, but yo' son said some very rude things about me on the radio.
"MRS. JENKINS"
(over phone) Yes, I know. He said some very rude things and he's too old to be actin' like dat, and I don't like him usin' that language, either. You know, one time I--
SGT. GUDDA
(pressing the hold button on the phone) That was yo' mamma, nikka, yo' mamma. (Thugnificent is now furious over this.) Grow yo' old ass up, nikka! I hope you go broke, you fill me? I hope that IRS is on their way over right now to take yo' shyt, nikka. (IRS Knocks on the door)

Afterwards they come up with an idea of selling crack to make money... they didn't know hot to make it so they decided to pop in a Fake OJ da juiceman tape for instriction :skip:

Then This :dead: (sorry for the quality)

ML29

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
The Return Of Stinkmeaner from hell episode
The MLK return episode
The Color Ruckus
The Fundraiser
The Tyler Perry slander/ Pause episode