Best bank to open another savings account

Henryflo1

All Star
Daps
Looking to open another savings account but the bank I'm currently with has a terrible interest rate. Any suggestions?

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Changing banks because of interest rate is almost a waste of your time/efforts. Saving money won't make you rich. Focus your energy on earning more.

Hahahaha

All Star
Daps
Changing banks because of interest rate is almost a waste of your time/efforts. Saving money won't make you rich. Focus your energy on earning more.

Yep, a savings account isn't for generating wealth.

Henryflo1

All Star
Daps
Easier said than done, unless you have some ideas for me that I don't know of..:patrice:

Henryflo1

All Star
Daps
Wait, you're a banker that had to reach out to the coli w/ ur original question? Not trying to clown you in the least; just shocked. Are you in a commercial banking role, or on a corporate/leadership pathway?
nah just a regular head teller, I already had another savings with another bank but the interest was pretty low. Hence me asking the question now