Best and Worst Series Finales

bigrodthe1

The Kang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
7mile to SE & Uptown!
I think the ending of the Sopranos went over fans heads. That was his last meal...the last thing he saw was his family and eating onion rings. He never saw it coming, yeah his family might have gotten that heat as well since the killer was probably that dude that went to the bathroom without a mask, but all of that is irrelevant. Tony got killed, it was all over and nothing else really mattered.
Even if this is true then who authorized the hit?!? Phil was dead and NY was cool with him

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
Even if this is true then who authorized the hit?!? Phil was dead and NY was cool with him
That's the beauty of the ending. All we can do is speculate. I personally believe it was one of Phil's guys that finally got him.

The "Ultimate Revenge"

bigrodthe1

The Kang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
7mile to SE & Uptown!
That's the beauty of the ending. All we can do is speculate. I personally believe it was one of Phil's guys that finally got him.

The "Ultimate Revenge"
:beli: see this is why I can't buy this supposed ending. You can't wack a damn mob boss without authorization from some damn body! Why would anybody from NY whack Tony when they just called a truce. Miss me with that.

WhatsGoodTy

Ya feel me
Daps
Worst: Dexter, The Sopranos, and Moesha (little nikka got kidnapped, and they never dropped part 2) OH AND THE DINOSAURS KID SHOW. That's way too sad for a kids show.

Sonny Corinthos

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Port Charles, NY
:beli: see this is why I can't buy this supposed ending. You can't wack a damn mob boss without authorization from some damn body! Why would anybody from NY whack Tony when they just calinded a truce. Miss me with that.

Thats what im saying series finale should bring closure. Sure Tony got popped but by who? Or did he not get popped....did Sil ever come out the coma.....etc...fukk that shyt:pacspit: Sure the convo he had with Bobby was a clear sign of what happened, but the fact that you get no confirmation on anything is bullshyt.

The last images of Vic Mackey is how the definition of closure for a main character in a series imo

Exiled Martian

Was young I couldn't do good, now I can't do Bad
Daps
Reppin
Swag-hili Shores
I came in here to write Lost but you have that covered

In all honesty I gave up on Lost about the start of the 3rd season when it started jumping the shark every commercial break and just got crazier and crazier. So I can't comment on the ending properly (as I just watched the finale spitefully) because I didn't watch it in sequence...and frankly didn't care. But for you people who did watch it, didn't you expect it to be shytty? Over the last few seasons the show had devolved into a parody of a parody of a parody of an SNL sketch about Lost. What did you think was going to happen, one hour to snap everything into place? It had to be stupid because there was nothing rational left to work with.

To sum it up Lost was really difficult. It was even more so if you were really invested in the sci-fi/fantasy aspects of it (Which is what made a lot of it really interesting). Also, the writers lied and jerked people around a lot. (They publicly said it wasn't X but it was that completely... Just lots of bullshyt like that.) :what:

There were a lot of good things with the show but they couldn't ever explain any of the shyt going on... I think they never explained it because they simply couldn't. They didn't know how to. They were just like, "Let's throw in this magical plot device without any explanation." :snoop: