Besides Yamcha, Who Took the Most Ls in DBZ?

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
You guys are out of your fukkING MINDS mentioning Vegeta

Its CLEARLY THAT JOBBER KRILLIN

d17bc548c2c1100cfc06c9f2c00a47ca.gif

HOLY shyt I don't remember this one. :laff: I'm crying.

Vegeta's Ls always served a purpose, Krillin was just out here getting :piss: on :mjcry:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
:usure: When did that happen? I can't find that in the manga.

That clip was from the first Broly movie.

That said, I'm gonna change my answer a little bit...

Krillin had the most L's besides Yamcha, but Vegeta and Gohan took the bigger L's.
Krillin got the brakes beat off of him but he still got 18, and still became the strongest human ever (except for arguably Tien), so he still won in the end considering he was just a regular, humble dude who KNEW he wasn't seeing Piccolo or the Saiyans.

Vegeta's losses and deaths weren't as frequent but were way more humiliating than anything that happened to Krillin IMO just because of his pride and arrogance. He brought so much of it onto himself. Dude spent his whole life working as a lapdog for Frieza, tried to fight him on Namek thinking he was a Super Saiyan, got bodied, and died crying like a punk. Then he became an actual Super Saiyan, started feeling himself, and then got his arm broken by a woman who eventually let Krillin (of all people) smash. Later on he sold his soul to try and get his chance to show up Goku, a decision that not only got him killed, but also led to the destruction of the entire planet.

I think Gohan had it the worst. He got :flabbynsick: after he grew up.

He went from being THAT DUDE and the GOAT protector of Earth against Perfect Cell... and turned into a lame running around in a cornball superhero outfit striking suspect poses and getting embarrassed by villains he could have beaten as a 6th grader. Krillin was relatively weak, but at least he came up from where he started. Gohan's whole life peaked in middle school :scusthov:

Last edited: