Besides Fast & Furious, What Are Some of The Most Ridiculous Action Scenes in Movie History?

IllustratorMike

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Native of the NYC, getting fed in the Big D!
I was just watching this shyt randomly yesterday morning, and that last fight scene was some retard shyt. bennett throws away his gun when he has the upper hand so he can fist fight a prime arnold. :dahell:
:mjlol: Not only that but we're supposed to believe that a nikka with grandmama arms is gonna serve up a fade to a rip ass Arnold.
I love the movie and I can suspend disbelief on some parts but a made up funny looking muthafukka like Bennett is supposed to be a match for John Matrix? :pachaha:

Truefan31

Superstar
Daps
:mjlol: Not only that but we're supposed to believe that a nikka with grandmama arms is gonna serve up a fade to a rip ass Arnold.
I love the movie and I can suspend disbelief on some parts but a made up funny looking muthafukka like Bennett is supposed to be a match for John Matrix? :pachaha:

I know right, like at least shoot Arnold in the leg n arm then go beat his ass:mjlol:

ShadowBroker

Born of the Night
Daps
Reppin
KIC 8462852
Speed. I love this movie but I literally make this face:rudy: at the bus flying scene.

But I still :ooh: when they land lol.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
that dude was terribly casted :deadjay: he has a gut n shyt

IllustratorMike

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Native of the NYC, getting fed in the Big D!
that dude was terribly casted :deadjay: he has a gut n shyt
tumblr_o7qxst45tG1svlz2ko7_1280.jpg

Night and day as fukk...
I rest my case. :mjlol:

Beer Drinker

Blue Moon Cappuccino Oatmeal Stout
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Never saw it :patrice: been meaning to

Along with lethal weapon

I remember tom cruise doing some crazy shyt in MI but I haven't seen that series in forever

:picard:

Excuse me? You've never seen Die Hard?

You joking?