Berserk is fire

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
I remember watching the OG anime years ago, but I had never really gone into the manga. Just finished the first volume.

Apparently the anime covered the Golden Age arc which was a flashback about Guts’s past. I don’t know a whole lot of what happens after that anime ended. Puck has me rolling though, and the violence is :picard:

I wish the creator hadn’t passed away. I gotta see some justice after what Griffith pulled. :pacspit:
His protégé will continue the story to finish it so right now they are working on the next chapter.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Finished the Black Swordsman arc, and I'm working my way through the Golden Age. (Seen the OG anime from the 90s already, so I know how demonic it's gonna get).

:mjcry: at Guts acting like a demon just to give the girl a reason to live in the end....

Speaking of the Golden Age, Gambino...

Was on another level of scumbaggery. Selling Guts for three silver coins. :sitdown:
When Guts came around and murked Donovan for what he did :blessed:

BulletProof

Just a B@stard Living in a Suit
Daps
Reppin
Neck ties and boxing gloves.
Yall gone stop this repping Griffith shyt
full-3_zpsobokmvw3-png.299018

Dont worry.

Griffith will have them raped

QuintessentialMan

Banned
Supporter
Daps
How do I get this.....is there a dope subbed original anime out there that dosent look too outdated......or do i just do the manga strait up......

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
How do I get this.....is there a dope subbed original anime out there that dosent look too outdated......or do i just do the manga strait up......
Manga for now there haven't been any plans for an anime series:mjcry:The team behind Castlevania said they wanted to do it though :whew:

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
His protégé will continue the story to finish it so right now they are working on the next chapter.
u serious? didn't know he had the whole thing penned out and a backup guy to finish his work.