Screenshot-20210519-232321-Chrome.jpg

Google translate.

Last edited:

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies
God fukking damnit this is exactly what everybody was afraid of for years, shyt I knew something felt off about the latest chapters cause the lore was starting to really open up but fukk. Probably was taking him so long to produce cause of his health. fukk fukk fukk fuccckkkk, I know in the manga sphere they usually don't continue the work of the author when he died but they need to make an exception for this

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
God fukking damnit this is exactly what everybody was afraid of for years, shyt I knew something felt off about the latest chapters cause the lore was starting to really open up but fukk. Probably was taking him so long to produce cause of his health. fukk fukk fukk fuccckkkk, I know in the manga sphere they usually don't continue the work of the author when he died but they need to make an exception for this

Sad that we’ll never know what happens after all that they went through to get casca back

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Might be like Noboru Yamaguchi who left notes on how to finish The Familiar of Zero before he died. That was a light novel series though so easier to have someone else finish and he died of terminal cancer so he knew it was coming.