???

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
oh Lordy I'm scared now Get Sanders fraudulent ass up outta here.Ya boy voted for that crime bill, you know And his campaign manager from last time is connected to Paul Manafort's corruption in UkraineDude is also a very ineffective senator.

shut up you scared... jussie smollet has destroyed your indian homegirl and her antics, look at her so shook after that reporter asked her about that fraud. continue to amass L's like you always do.

Cantwait

All Star
Daps
oh Lordy I'm scared now :mjcry:

:camby:

Get Sanders fraudulent ass up outta here.

Ya boy voted for that crime bill, you know

And his campaign manager from last time is connected to Paul Manafort's corruption in Ukraine

Dude is also a very ineffective senator.
This is how I know you don't know what the fukk you're talking about. He literally pressured ExxonMobil into changing their climate change policy and forced Amazon to increase their minimum wage to $15 for 300,000 workers. Just last week he had congress vote for a resolution to stop arming Saudi genocide in Yemen. He's literally accomplished more than any other dem Senator has in years.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
This dude IS NOT a democrat.

The last time was cute

This time people are not going to be nice on this guy.

Dude shows up last minute to the party and pretends he's been here the whole time.

He's the type to want to smash in private but not hold your hand in public.

F all of that.

He had 4 years to become a democrat.

Stop dragging democrats down.

Cantwait

All Star
Daps
This dude IS NOT a democrat.

The last time was cute

This time people are not going to be nice on this guy.

Dude shows up last minute to the party and pretends he's been here the whole time.

He's the type to want to smash in private but not hold your hand in public.

F all of that.

He had 4 years to become a democrat.

Stop dragging democrats down.
Cry more

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
This is how I know you don't know what the fukk you're talking about. He literally pressured ExxonMobil into changing their climate change policy and forced Amazon to increase their minimum wage to $15 for 300,000 workers. Just last week he had congress vote for a resolution to stop arming Saudi genocide in Yemen. He's literally accomplished more than any other dem Senator has in years.
not to mention pushing for progressive policies that all these centrists now have to take to even be competitive

and birthing the new gen. of democrats like AOC Ilhan Omar, etc (Justice Dems)