I was so close to dapping him too and then he got to the last part

jikowrld-druski.gif

surv2syn

The Culture
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I had very low expectations for this but this is fukking fire. I'm very surprised how good the production is on this :wow:

Not sure why you had low expectations. This is not Conway. His albums with Spesh and Ransom were mail-in’s. They were EP’s and solid at best. Spesh and Benny have chemistry and probably recorded a good amount of this in the studio together. Benny used to be signed to TRUST before Griselda. This is a FULL album. I haven’t ran through the whole thing completely but first half is already better than Benny Def Jam release.

head shots101

North Bronx Blocks!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx Blocks
Not sure why you had low expectations. This is not Conway. His albums with Spesh and Ransom were mail-in’s. They were EP’s and solid at best. Spesh and Benny have chemistry and probably recorded a good amount of this in the studio together. Benny used to be signed to TRUST before Griselda. This is a FULL album. I haven’t ran through the whole thing completely but first half is already better than Benny Def Jam release.
Glad you said this …… they recorded together you can tell how organic
This sounds

head shots101

North Bronx Blocks!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx Blocks
“Don't be an easy purchase, kill for cheap, a G a person
A crook, when your life get took, no reimbursin'
If he live and he need the nurses, defeat the purpose
So he shot him, and shot him again, like he rehearsin'” :scust::scust:
They say he wack tho

Redwing80

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Expectations were low cause of Benny's Def Jam release lol

surv2syn

The Culture
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I can’t understand how heads can’t relate to the shyt Spesh spit :hubie:

He is a throwback rapper, just like Fred the Godson (RIP). He sounds basic compared to what’s out today and his voice and enunciation is off-putting. It sure was for me when I first heard him. Once I got past that I saw that he stands out next to anyone he raps with mainly because of the wittiness of his lines. He makes good projects musically too though, his production is throwback. I love Griselda and Ransom but I listen to Spesh more than all of them.

Heavy_Handz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
He is a throwback rapper, just like Fred the Godson (RIP). He sounds basic compared to what’s out today and his voice and enunciation is off-putting. It sure was for me when I first heard him. Once I got past that I saw that he stands out next to anyone he raps with mainly because of the wittiness of his lines. He makes good projects musically too though, his production is throwback. I love Griselda and Ransom but I listen to Spesh more than all of them.
Basic? Because he’s not a mumble rapper? Dudes bars are out of most any rapper league by miles even some of the other rappers who get love by the real heads who enjoy that throwback shyt.