Benny and 38 Spesh “Stabbed and Shot 2” Discussion Thread

head shots101

North Bronx Blocks!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx Blocks

Here's the whole playlist...I'm 8 tracks in and not really feeling it.

I'm not a big 38 Spesh fan, and I don't love Benny's ear for beats, especially the last 2-3 years.

Hopefully there will at least be a few tracks with replay value

Edit: whole tape is mid af to me...I liked the rome album a lot more. Lyrics were solid on this but I wasn't feeling the production on most of it.

Weird that you would listen to this album

Daps
Reppin
Chi
Weird that you would listen to this album

I love Girselda. I want to like 38 Spesh, but it seems to be a chore unless the production is just fire like on "Uncle Ben"

I like the drumless Griselda stuff more than I like the more "modern"/trap/808s & hi-hats beats. I prefer them when their in their boom bap bag, but I understand that they want to branch out.

Solomon Lurke

My Boys Dey Be Lurkin...
Daps
Reppin
The Shadows
I want to actually buy it mp3.
Not on amazon?
From what I’m seeing it’s not available for sale on Amazon. I know they have a CD for sale on Get In Down and I think vinyl as well. I’m assuming maybe they are limiting the MP3 sales to push the physicals.

Last edited:

head shots101

North Bronx Blocks!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx Blocks
I love Girselda. I want to like 38 Spesh, but it seems to be a chore unless the production is just fire like on "Uncle Ben"

I like the drumless Griselda stuff more than I like the more "modern"/trap/808s & hi-hats beats. I prefer them when their in their boom bap bag, but I understand that they want to branch out.
Don’t force yourself to like stuff bro